• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Show Success with Guest Folders and Lap Boards: Tips and Tricks

In summary, using lapboards for the first time is a great idea and it can be easy to add the door prize slip if you want.
spoiledchef
Okay, so I'm using lapboards for the first time at my show tomorrow. I made up a flyer with the guest specials for April and the host specials for April, May and June. Is this okay...can I do this and use it? I sure hope so. :D

Also, for those of you who use lapboards...do you go ahead and put the door prize drawing slip in the lapboard as well? Right now, I've got the flyer in the front clear pocket and a catalog/order form in the inside pocket. I was thinking about adding the door prize slip so it's one less thing to worry about.

Am I missing anything? Sorry...this is the first time, and I know some of you use them frequently. TIA

Attachments

• special through June (April guest).doc
    325 KB · Views: 395
I have always given the guests the door prize slip at the beginning with thier catalog but I seem to always have them being lost so I am thinking of giving them out at the end when I am done.

I give the slips right at the end of the show right before check-out and pass out a prize to the winner. Maybe it might make someone book from winning or just having fun!:p

My last show was an April Fools Show. I did things backwards. I had the prize slip in the lapboard already and I had them write on the back the "most foolish things theyve ever done in thier kitchen" (I got some pretty x-rated answers - lol) anyway, I had them read them thru-out the show and as they did, I put them in a basket, then at the end - I drew one out and they won a prize. This actually worked really really well. It got the guest talking too which made for a fun show. You could try that with different ideas of things to write on the back.

I put a different special in the back of all my boards some have the recruiting special, some have April. may and June guest and host specials. I put a order form, catalog, pen and door prize slip in every board. (plus whatever game,tip cards, etc we are using)

What are Guest Folders/Lap Boards?

Guest Folders/Lap Boards are organizational tools used by Pampered Chef consultants to help guests keep track of their orders and make the checkout process more efficient.

How do I use a Guest Folder/Lap Board?

To use a Guest Folder/Lap Board, simply fill out the order form with the desired products and quantities. Then, place the order form inside the folder and use the attached pen or pencil to mark off items as they are purchased. The lap board can also be used to display product information or as a writing surface for guests.

Can I customize my Guest Folder/Lap Board?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable options for Guest Folders/Lap Boards. You can add your name, contact information, and even a personalized message to make it unique for your business.

What are the benefits of using a Guest Folder/Lap Board?

Using a Guest Folder/Lap Board can help streamline the ordering process and make it easier for guests to keep track of their purchases. It also provides a professional and organized image for your business.

Can I purchase Guest Folders/Lap Boards as a customer?

No, Guest Folders/Lap Boards are only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. However, as a customer, you can enjoy the benefits of using them during a party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies