• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Host Address Labels: Tips for Successful Emailing

In summary, PC's are having trouble with the Host Guest Address Labels and some hosts are emailing a list of addresses instead.
loreo
I just started emailing the Host Guest Address Labels from HO to my hosts and we are having a terrible time with them. My first host to use them has tried to send them to me several times and each time they are blank! She says she is saving them to her computer before emailing me back. She also said she sent them to herself and was able to open them. Any thoughts on what is going wrong? TIA!

has she reattached her saved document to the e-mail? or is she resending the original attachment?

She has re attached it. I can see where she renamed it.

I had that happen once. If you highlight everything you can see it but it's not good because then you just have to write them all out.

wadesgirl said:
I had that happen once. If you highlight everything you can see it but it's not good because then you just have to write them all out.

You are brilliant!!!! Thank you so much! I was going to write them out anyways- just wanted a quicker way to get the guest list.

I never had any luck with it. I was having my hosts just send me the addresses, but when I did invites the other day, I put all the addresses into an excel file, then printed them in labels from there. I think I'm going to start emailing the excel file!

I have my own file that looks just like the one PC offers but the lines and the words actually print. I send that to my "by-mail" hostess. My email hostesses just email me a list. It works for us!

I have a hard time with them too. WHen I open the file, and try to enter data, when you tab from one field ot the next, it bounces all over the place. Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. Because of that, I never bothered to give it to a host. I figured if I can't make it work, there is probably LITTLE chance they will either. (I'm pretty tech/computer savvy).

mountainmama74 said:
I never had any luck with it. I was having my hosts just send me the addresses, but when I did invites the other day, I put all the addresses into an excel file, then printed them in labels from there. I think I'm going to start emailing the excel file!

I send the excel file when I'm able (if they are computer literate enough to fill it out) or complete and excel file on my own when I get their written guest list. I can type faster than I can write out the invitations by hand. I do a mail merge to quickly create labels. It makes the process so much easier!

Has anybody said anything to HO?

1. Why are the Host Guest Address Labels appearing blank when my host tries to send them to me?

There could be a few reasons for this. One possibility is that the host is not saving the labels correctly before sending them to you. Make sure they are saving the file as a PDF or image file, rather than just copying and pasting the labels into the email. Another possibility is that there may be an issue with the file format itself. Try sending a test label to yourself to see if you are able to open it successfully.

2. My host says she is saving the labels to her computer before emailing me, but they are still not showing up for me. What could be causing this?

It is important to make sure that the host is saving the labels to a location on their computer that is easily accessible, such as the desktop or a designated folder. If they are saving them to a location that is difficult to find or access, this could be causing the issue. Additionally, make sure the host is sending the labels as an attachment rather than just copying and pasting them into the email.

3. My first host was able to open the labels when she sent them to herself, but they are still not showing up for me. What should I do?

First, confirm with the host that she is using the same email program and operating system as you are. This could be causing compatibility issues. If that is not the case, try having the host send the labels to a different email address or using a different method of sending the labels (such as a file sharing service) to see if that resolves the issue.

4. I am having trouble with all of my hosts being able to send the Host Guest Address Labels. What could be causing this?

It is possible that there may be an issue with the file format of the labels themselves. Make sure you are using a commonly accepted file format, such as PDF or JPEG. Additionally, check with your email provider to see if there are any restrictions on the types of files that can be sent through email. If all else fails, consider using a file sharing service to send the labels to your hosts.

5. Are there any other tips for troubleshooting issues with emailing Host Guest Address Labels?

It may be helpful to have your host send a test label to you before sending out all of the labels to ensure that everything is working properly. Additionally, make sure that your host is using the most up-to-date version of their email program and that they are following all necessary steps for saving and sending the labels correctly. If the issue persists, consider reaching out to technical support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies