• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Guest Address Labels for Effortless Mailing

In summary, guest address labels are pre-printed adhesive labels used for labeling invitations, cards, and packages for special events. While not required, they can save time and add a professional touch to correspondence. At Pampered Chef, you can customize the design of your labels and order them in bulk for larger events. Packs typically range from 100 to 500 labels.
ChefSandyK
Please help me. I know I'm missing something. :eek: On the new guest label form...the guest fills them out, keeps the last page, gives the top two back to us. Are we supposed to use the preforated page as actual mailing labels (assuming we want to do that)? Do we tape them on the envelope? I know sharper minds than mine have already figured this out... :)

sandy

That top sheet actually has an adhesive on the back like an envelope, so you just moisten it and stick it on the envelope. :)

12345: Hi there! Don't worry, you're not the only one who's confused about this. It took me a while to figure it out too. So, to answer your question, yes, you can use the perforated page as mailing labels if you want to. All you have to do is tear along the perforated lines to separate the labels, and then you can either stick them onto the envelopes or use tape to secure them. It's completely up to you. Hope that helps! :)

What are guest address labels?

Guest address labels are adhesive labels that are pre-printed with the names and addresses of your guests. They are used to easily label invitations, cards, and packages for special events like weddings, parties, or holiday greetings.

Do I need to use guest address labels?

While it is not required, using guest address labels can save you time and effort when sending out invitations or cards. It also adds a professional and organized touch to your correspondence.

Can I customize the design of my guest address labels?

Yes, at Pampered Chef we offer a variety of designs for guest address labels that can be customized with your choice of font, color, and layout. You can also upload your own design or logo to create a unique label.

How many guest address labels come in a pack?

The number of guest address labels per pack will vary depending on the design and size you choose. Our packs usually range from 100 to 500 labels.

Can I order guest address labels in bulk?

Yes, you can order guest address labels in bulk for larger events or for ongoing use. Our bulk pricing options make it more cost-effective to order a larger quantity of labels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • esavvymom