• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guesses on New Spring Products?

I wish they would have more open-stock cookware pieces. I was teasing my mom when she said it was such a mess to clean the marshmallow for rice krispy treats out of her pot. I said she wouldn't have that problem if she had a PC non-stick pan....
DebPC
Staff member
What is on everyone's wishlist for new spring products?

I just can't imagine a new stoneware piece wow

Dina Atnip said:
I just can't imagine a new stoneware piece wow

That's what I said!

And according to the latest Newswire - there are at least TWO new stoneware pieces!!! (It's in the spoiler alert about new products.)

Sooo, do you think the new stoneware might be more of the glazed stoneware like the new little piece from the Fall? (can't remember what that thing is called)

I am hoping for a replacement for the Chillzane bowls. Since they came out with the Cool & Serve I was hoping they would expand to other items!

I also wouldn't mind if they changed up the Linens.

ChefBeckyD said:
That's what I said!

And according to the latest Newswire - there are at least TWO new stoneware pieces!!! (It's in the spoiler alert about new products.)

Sooo, do you think the new stoneware might be more of the glazed stoneware like the new little piece from the Fall? (can't remember what that thing is called)

They claim the cocotte is not stoneware. They said its more in line of SA.

Maybe there will be a small stoneware piece, perhaps in the shape of the chef's hat, that you soak in water for 30 minutes and place in with your brown sugar to keep it moist.

Or have they already done that and discontinued?

They haven't had one in the last 23 years.

ChefPeg said:
Maybe there will be a small stoneware piece, perhaps in the shape of the chef's hat, that you soak in water for 30 minutes and place in with your brown sugar to keep it moist.

Or have they already done that and discontinued?

I would love that! That's a great idea! I have a piece of bread in my brown sugar as we speak because it got all hard on me. :rolleyes:

Mini trifle bowls for individual dessert or salad servings.

Would love some more in the cool n serve line for summer

I want a canister set, bamboo would be nice w liners. I'd like more sizes in the leak proof containers and make them a set so hosts can get them all 1/2 off. I love stoneware so can't wait to see what is new.

I want a larger small bar pan. Toaster ovens are bigger now and the medium is too big, and the small a little too small. I get asked for that a lot!

Same thing I always want... a baking rack to on top of cookie sheets or bar pan for raising meats (like chicken/meatballs, etc.)

I still get requests for Chillzane type bowls- please-please-pretty please!

nikked said:
Same thing I always want... a baking rack to on top of cookie sheets or bar pan for raising meats (like chicken/meatballs, etc.)

Can't you just take the rubber feet off of the stackable cooling rack and use that?

cochef said:
Can't you just take the rubber feet off of the stackable cooling rack and use that?

No! Never put a metal rack on a stone. And the cooling rack feet would scratch the metal baking sheets if you took off the protective feet.

cochef said:

I don't think it's oven safe like that, even without the feet... but honestly I've never checked, just assumed... I'd feel more comfortable with just metal without the coating...

I wonder if there will abe a huge influx of Pantry- they certainly have enlarged the line alot the last 2 seasons.

DebPC said:
I wonder if there will abe a huge influx of Pantry- they certainly have enlarged the line alot the last 2 seasons.

I just posted on the other thread but I hope they don't come out with a lot of pantry items - I don't sell many of the BBQ or dessert sauces.

I still want a nice cookbook stand - been asking for that for years.

wadesgirl said:
I just posted on the other thread but I hope they don't come out with a lot of pantry items - I don't sell many of the BBQ or dessert sauces.I still want a nice cookbook stand - been asking for that for years.
Agreed on both counts! In fact, I think they WILL come out with a cookbook stand- simply because my boys bought me one for Christmas! hahah. Now that I have one, PC will get one. Usually how it rolls around here.But I agree on pantry. I love our pantry, but it's so expensive overall. People who try it LOVE it, but it's just not cost effective.I wish they would have more open-stock cookware pieces. I was teasing my mom when she said it was such a mess to clean the marshmallow for rice krispy treats out of her pot. I said she wouldn't have that problem if she had a PC non-stick pan. She said "i can't afford it". She's right. Getting a SET, especially if it is just 2 people in the house, isn't always feasible. But if they can buy a piece here, and a piece there to MAKE their set....that would be different.Honestly, I can't even imagine what other gadgets, tools, and gizmos they can come out with.
There is nothing in my kitchen that I can think of that I use that is NOT PC already.

esavvymom said:
Agreed on both counts! In fact, I think they WILL come out with a cookbook stand- simply because my boys bought me one for Christmas! hahah. Now that I have one, PC will get one. Usually how it rolls around here.

But I agree on pantry. I love our pantry, but it's so expensive overall. People who try it LOVE it, but it's just not cost effective.

I wish they would have more open-stock cookware pieces. I was teasing my mom when she said it was such a mess to clean the marshmallow for rice krispy treats out of her pot. I said she wouldn't have that problem if she had a PC non-stick pan. She said "i can't afford it". She's right. Getting a SET, especially if it is just 2 people in the house, isn't always feasible. But if they can buy a piece here, and a piece there to MAKE their set....that would be different.

Honestly, I can't even imagine what other gadgets, tools, and gizmos they can come out with.
There is nothing in my kitchen that I can think of that I use that is NOT PC already.

I'm right there with you. I don't want or need any more gadgets, nor do I want more re-do's on what we have. I have no room in my cupboard for any more spices either. I don't use what I have as it is. I would love them to put all cookware in open stock and then available as sets for a little less.

I can't imagine what else I could need in the kitchen. ...my attitude is partly (mostly) because I just moved and right now I have less cupboard space than I did before. Once my hutch is delivered I'll be close again to the space I had but my cupboards were/are packed. AND I have a ton of extras. I'll be selling things soon. I used to get doubles of everything for my kit so I'll want to get rid of some of that plus I have extras of a bunch of stuff. As I get through those boxes I'll put lists up.

...Sorry, got off subject there... Anyway, I am sure they will come up with some awesome things as they always do! I just can't imagine...

I think there will be 46 new items. No restyles this season. This makes me happy. I think either bamboo or stainless canisters would go over well.

i bought the only non-pc kitchen item i have bought in a very very very long while last week - it is a two-sided box grater that has three sizes of microplane grater built in, and a cap at the bottom to hold what you've grated until you are done. (like esavvymom said, we will probably get one of those since i bought it - lol!)

I would love a butter dish that has tablespoon, half cup..etc markings. once the wrapper is off our butter..I am clueless.

After dinner tonight, I realized I would like them to redesign the steamer basket. It is a great concept, but such a pain (sometimes literally) to get the veggies OUT of the pan. It is easier to lift the basket and then dump into a bowl. Using a spoon or tongs can tar the fresh steamed veggies up too much, plus that stubby handle gets in the way. But that handle is not enough to grab hold of! And it is hot. Put handles on the side or something else.

Second thing I would like is an in-draw knife block.

pchockeymom said:
We have a boil over spill stopper....it's called a Bamboo Spoon. Lay it over top of your pot and it keeps your water from boiling over & spilling.

I have a nice burn mark on one of my Bamboo spatulas from leaving it resting in a pan. Since then I haven't really been willing to lay one over a pot to prevent a boil over. :(

Lexif424 said:
I would love a butter dish that has tablespoon, half cup..etc markings. once the wrapper is off our butter..I am clueless.

That's a neat idea, but the only problem I see with it is that 1/2 of the country has sticks of butter and the other 1/2 use cubes. I don't understand why manufactures do that, but it's just weird. I grew up with sticks of butter and have a Corelle butter dish and it's nice, but when we lived in other states that use cubes of butter, they didn't fit the dish well. So weird...

Part of the country uses cubes of butter??? Never knew this- I've always lived in Wisconsin.

babywings76 said:
That's a neat idea, but the only problem I see with it is that 1/2 of the country has sticks of butter and the other 1/2 use cubes. I don't understand why manufactures do that, but it's just weird. I grew up with sticks of butter and have a Corelle butter dish and it's nice, but when we lived in other states that use cubes of butter, they didn't fit the dish well. So weird...

Never realized that it was commercially sold as anything other than sticks.

Just this past week at a local dairy I noticed they sell homemade butter and thought about getting some - but it is in huge blocks (maybe the size of 3-4 sticks across). I use a "butter boat" and it is sized for 1 stick and figured I would have to cut it down to fit if I decided to buy some. I just switched to using butter (rather than margarine) for things other than baking and love that I can have soft butter.

A thought just came to me. i wonder if there's going to be more ceramic cookware added.....eek!

DebPC said:
A thought just came to me. i wonder if there's going to be more ceramic cookware added.....eek!

I wouldn't be surprised. I don't mind it - but I have only used it a few times. I will always grab my Exec or Stainless first.

DH just asked me last week to remove the ceramic pieces from the drawer! He says he doesn't like them. But, then again, we are used to using the Exec and Stainless. I guess if I was only comparing them to "regular" pans, they might be great. But we are used to using our awesome Exec/Stainless cookware.

I wish they would come out with an Exec 10" Everyday Pan. The ones with the small handles on both sides.

kam said:
I wouldn't be surprised. I don't mind it - but I have only used it a few times. I will always grab my Exec or Stainless first.

DH just asked me last week to remove the ceramic pieces from the drawer! He says he doesn't like them. But, then again, we are used to using the Exec and Stainless. I guess if I was only comparing them to "regular" pans, they might be great. But we are used to using our awesome Exec/Stainless cookware.

From the time the ceramic came out I have had it front and center, easier to get out than the other cookware (I have all 3 sets). I wanted both of us to use it a lot so I could talk about it from experience. We both love it as much as the other sets. Personally I don't use the stainless much at all but I'm a non-stick cook.

It would be nice to have covers for the square and rectangle baking pans...

DebPC said:
Part of the country uses cubes of butter??? Never knew this- I've always lived in Wisconsin.

even the shapes of the sticks of butter range from coast to coast.

I'm hoping that the executive cookware goes open stock! PLEASE... No More Ceramic Cookware! I hate the stuff, and it's not worth what you pay for it, and only get a 3 year warranty.

Maybe they'll come up with cute table coverings with matching napkins.

It would be kind of nice to carry a couple of kitchen aprons (men/women varieties).

kam said:
I wish they would come out with an Exec 10" Everyday Pan. The ones with the small handles on both sides.

There is a 10" saute pan and a 10" skillet - how would the "everyday" pan be different - sort of like an au gratin dish and oval shaped?

I'm thinking one person on here may be happy. All I'm saying! :)

scottcooks said:
There is a 10" saute pan and a 10" skillet - how would the "everyday" pan be different - sort of like an au gratin dish and oval shaped?

It has small closed handles on each side rather than 1 long one. I guess it's goofy, but I like the smaller handles better. My wish is for an Executive 10" everyday pan since we can only get the 10" skillet in the 7 piece set.

Here is a picture of a stainless one:

Attachments

• everydaypan.jpg
    everydaypan.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 741

1. What new kitchen gadgets can we expect for spring?

Pampered Chef is constantly updating and innovating our product line, so we can't give away too many details just yet! However, we can assure you that there will be plenty of new and exciting kitchen tools to make your spring cooking and baking even more enjoyable.

2. Will there be any new color options for existing products?

We love adding new colors to our products to keep things fresh and fun. While we can't reveal any specific colors just yet, we can say that there will definitely be some new options to choose from this spring!

3. Are there any new collaborations or partnerships in the works?

Pampered Chef loves working with other companies to bring our customers even more amazing products. While we can't give away any specific details, we can say that there are some exciting collaborations in the works for our spring product line.

4. Will there be any new recipes to go along with the new products?

Of course! We are always creating and testing new recipes to showcase the versatility of our products. Keep an eye out for some delicious and easy spring recipes to try out with our new products.

5. Can we expect any special deals or promotions for the new spring products?

We love treating our customers with special deals and promotions, especially when it comes to new products. Stay tuned for announcements and make sure to take advantage of any limited-time offers for our spring products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956