• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Goodbye to the Suds Pump & Share Your Thoughts

In summary, based on the conversation, it seems that the suds pump is going away and some people are sad to see it go while others are glad. The topic then turns to other products that people would like to see discontinued or restyled, and some popular suggestions are the Cherry Pitter, the cooling rack, and the blue microwave cookers. There is also discussion about new products and the desire for spoilers before the official announcement at the upcoming Feast event. Some specific product requests include a bigger Rockcrok, the blue collapsible bowls, and a separate option to purchase the Salad Spinner bowl. The conversation also touches on the possibility of a redesign for the blue microwave cookers and the micro scraper.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Based on e-mail, we know the suds pump is going away. I gave up on mine years ago. I use a regular Softsoap pump and just water down my soap instead.

Any other products you would like to see go away/get restyled and any products you would love to see us carry?

I always wish we'd come back with the Cherry Pitter. Mine isn't PC, but rather Williams-Sonoma, because I bought it before PC had one. But of all the old products, that's the one that gets requested the most to me and I would love to see us carry it again.As for new products, I've never been good at suggesting or guessing what they can/will/should be. But I like reading others' ideas so I wanted to keep this thread going! :)Shari in TX

Last edited:
I would like to see another cooling rack about half the size of the one now.
So glad to see the suds pump is going away.

Aw, I like the suds pump. I use it to water down shampoo to wash my cosmetic brushes.
Good to know about the Softsoap pump in case mine ever quite working, though. Thank you Jane!

i remember watching a video from HO talking about the new PC totes we got and the lady said something about a re-design on the bamboo bowls i believe were discontinued last catalog..so those are one....I want a Bigger Rockcrok, and since it took them 3 years to master it you kno they have to have different sizes! Im going to Feast in Springfield on the 8th BUT I know ill be watching the spoilers here on the 1st!! im the impatient so i want a week to think it over before i see it in Mass!! Id love to see something eye catching too this year! since last change over was mostly Holiday/Redesigns! I expect a something great this coming selling season!

I wonder if the blue microwave cookers will go back to black? And the micro scraper back to white. Or if there will be new colors?
I'd like to see the collapsible bowls in the cobalt blue - well, just about anything but that wretched green :(

They've brought the Cherry Pitter back before- I don't know if they'd do it again.

I wish that you could purchase the Salad Spinner Bowl separately so that customers could purchase the bowl lid and cooling insert for salads without having to buy the entire Salad Spinner. Plus...if you break your bowl, you do not have to buy the entire Salad Spinner to get the bowl replaced.

I love when this thread starts as I cannot stand surprises. I am going to Feast in Columbus OH on Feb. 8 but would gladly love some spoilers. When the announcement was first made about the new change in booking host incentives, there was a snippet of something blue - another "new" redesigned old product in the ad blurb..but I think HO realized it was there and took it off in less than an hour.

I also agree! I would love to find out what some of the new products will be! I am not so great with surprises and I like to be prepared. I am also attending Feast on Feb 8th in Columbus OH.

leshelman said:
I also agree! I would love to find out what some of the new products will be! I am not so great with surprises and I like to be prepared. I am also attending Feast on Feb 8th in Columbus OH.
Maybe I'll see you there. Look for a weird little woman with flippy red hair. I'll probably be wearing a Chef Success button, too.

I hope we don't get too many more redesigns, but that is just me. I hope to see the cherry pitter, people have asked me for that as well.

The easy release cheese knife is one of my favorites and I have a few people asking for it still. I know it was discontinued but I would love to see it come back IMO...
Not that this would happen but I would love for the Manual Food Proc. top to be able to come apart to dry or wipe the inside. I know due to the gears it cant, but I love the idea of drying it a little bit more than "shaking it" :)

mss_2006 said:
The easy release cheese knife is one of my favorites and I have a few people asking for it still. I know it was discontinued but I would love to see it come back IMO...
Not that this would happen but I would love for the Manual Food Proc. top to be able to come apart to dry or wipe the inside. I know due to the gears it cant, but I love the idea of drying it a little bit more than "shaking it" :)

I think a resigned on the MFP lid would be great. Mine never locks like it should, and It's frustrating trying to carry it to shows because the "lid" won't stay on.

You will see me before I see you more than likely! I think I was one of the only men at our Fall Seasoning meeting. Also I am one of the youngest! So just look for the youngest man in the room. :)

leshelman said:
You will see me before I see you more than likely! I think I was one of the only men at our Fall Seasoning meeting. Also I am one of the youngest! So just look for the youngest man in the room. :)
Then, yes, you should be easy to spot. There will be a man with our group, so I shouldn't be too hard to find, either. :thumbup:

leshelman said:
Then, yes, you should be easy to spot. There will be a man with our group, so I shouldn't be too hard to find, either. :thumbup: Of course, you could always check out my profile. I have a recent photo there. I rarely wear my Post Slut Slippers, so it's a little difficult to recognize me by my avatar. :blushing:ETA: And, if you do look at my profile pic, I'm the less furry one in the photo.

i'm guessing the blue on more, collapsible bowls and maybe even the dcb. Also, a new cool n serv, a new seasons best, different colors of the rock crock

Malinda Klein said:
i'm guessing the blue on more, collapsible bowls and maybe even the dcb. Also, a new cool n serv, a new seasons best, different colors of the rock crock

I would love the DCB in another color. I never liked it in white or beige, and not every kitchen looks good with cranberry. I have the tangerine fiestaware, so I'd love something with a wild color!

I wouldn't expect a main product like the DCB to be in a "wild" color. Fewer kitchens I would think would want colors like that. But then again, I don't buy cookware to match my kitchen. :D

i heard a Rumor that they MAY Discontinue the DCB!! so i dont know about the wild color!

leshelman said:
hahah im going to FEAST in Springfield and i am a Male...im 30 but i look young haha

I can never even imagine what the new products will be...it seems we have everything already and then I see them and there is always something that makes me think "Oh yeah, we need that"...lol There are always things I want to see go away and always things I would like to see restyled.I love to go in the Kitchen section of stores...and specialty kitchen stores...just to see what new colors and new things are coming out

What is "Say Goodbye to the Suds Pump & Share Your Thoughts"?

"Say Goodbye to the Suds Pump & Share Your Thoughts" is a promotion from Pampered Chef that allows customers to get rid of their old dish soap pump and switch to a more eco-friendly and convenient option.

How does it work?

Customers can purchase a reusable foaming soap pump from Pampered Chef and fill it with their favorite liquid dish soap. The pump creates a rich foam that is perfect for cleaning dishes, and it can be refilled whenever needed.

Is the foaming soap pump easy to use?

Yes, the foaming soap pump is very easy to use. Simply fill it with liquid dish soap, add water, and then pump to create a rich foam. It's also easy to refill and can be used over and over again.

Why should I switch to the foaming soap pump?

The foaming soap pump is a more environmentally friendly option compared to traditional liquid dish soap pumps. It uses less soap and water, reducing waste and saving money in the long run. Plus, the rich foam makes it easier to clean dishes effectively.

Can I use any dish soap with the foaming soap pump?

Yes, you can use any liquid dish soap with the foaming soap pump. However, for best results, we recommend using a concentrated or natural dish soap. Avoid using thick or gel-like dish soaps as they may not produce enough foam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • janej76
  • Products and Tips
Replies