• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my July newsletter bring in unexpected results?

[email protected] it maybe a HO lead that didn't come through yet? I once had that happen, a HO lead signed up before I even got notification of it. [email protected]
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I sent my July newsletter out yesterday hoping to drum up sales on the 4th and get some takers for my $1000 mystery host catalog show.

My results so far are....
2 takers on the show
one wants to host a party in July
one 77 order
one outlet order of $33.75

And the kicker is today I get an email from PC saying......

Congratulations on starting your new business! You have just taken a step toward living life your way!

This is from a girl who was a HO lead since October 29,2007!! I'm so excited!! I had no idea she was going to sign so I'm calling her today!!
Yay! Thanks for letting me toot!!

Congratulations! :party:

That is awesome!!! You and Deb both got recruits out of your newsletter. Way to go! Makes me want to get on the ball and send out my newsletter!!!

What kind of recruiting blurb did you put in your newsletter?

I'll send it to you! You're next since we're the 3 amigos from Sovereign!

Awesome, thanks!:)

pampmomof3 said:
I'll send it to you! You're next since we're the 3 amigos from Sovereign!

Can I get the wording too please?

finley1991 said:
Can I get the wording too please?

Absolutely! WHat's your email?

pampmomof3 said:
Absolutely! WHat's your email?

Thanks! It's finley1991 @ gmail.com.

:)

That's so awesome Kristi!!
Congratulations!
Would yo usend me the wording as well at: [email protected]

~*~Chef Carri~*~ said:
Me 3 please!!! [email protected]
Thank you

dannyzmom said:
That's so awesome Kristi!!
Congratulations!
Would yo usend me the wording as well at: [email protected]

It's sent to both of you as well. I use 123byrequest and then inserted my version of the mystery host. That's it!! I did nothing but steal from others! I mean "borrow"! ;)

I just got home and got my online activity report...... $152.50 in sales!! 2 were previous customers and one is an ho lead for $14.75! YAY!:D

Great job!

Another update:

At 1:16 AM, someone else signed up!! I can't even believe it! This time it's a male and I really have no idea who it is! I'm so excited!!! That leaves 2 recruit in 2 days!!:party::party:

Oh my goodness! Kristi, eveyone wants to be you! Even the guys!;)

ChefLisa said:
Oh my goodness! Kristi, eveyone wants to be you! Even the guys!;)

That's so funny! Thanks!:)

Woo-hoo Kristi. That is awesome!!!!

Am pm-ing you my email address. I'd love to see what you're saying as well!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

send me that newletter, too, girl!

[email protected]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Kristi!
Since you are kickin' some major boo-tay, I bit the bullet and sent it out!
If I get half the response you did I will be thrilled!!!
Thanks...VERY MOTIVATING!!

pampmomof3 said:
Another update:

At 1:16 AM, someone else signed up!! I can't even believe it! This time it's a male and I really have no idea who it is! I'm so excited!!! That leaves 2 recruit in 2 days!!:party::party:

party time!

I hope he doesn't turn out to be like my guy.....(kitnapper!!!!)

DebbieJ said:
party time!

I hope he doesn't turn out to be like my guy.....(kitnapper!!!!)

Oh thanks Deb!! I hope not! That's exactly what I"m afraid of since I haven't spoke to either one of these people. :rolleyes:

Alright, now that the IPT has been updated, my first recruit is not showing up but my 2nd one is, the male. I didn't recognize the area code so i googled it and it says PUERTO RICO! :eek: What? How did they get my information down there? I'm baffled and need to call him today. Hmm....

pampmomof3 said:
Alright, now that the IPT has been updated, my first recruit is not showing up but my 2nd one is, the male. I didn't recognize the area code so i googled it and it says PUERTO RICO! :eek: What? How did they get my information down there? I'm baffled and need to call him today. Hmm....

Was it maybe a HO lead that didn't come through yet? I once had that happen, a HO lead signed up before I even got notification of it. So she signed before I even talked to her. You don't want to know how THAT one turned out though.:( Never did a thing.

Once you talk to him, let us know the scoop!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Was it maybe a HO lead that didn't come through yet? I once had that happen, a HO lead signed up before I even got notification of it. So she signed before I even talked to her. You don't want to know how THAT one turned out though.:( Never did a thing.

Once you talk to him, let us know the scoop!!!

So, being detective I am, I looked at my screen name through CS and it shows the last 10 visitors to the site. Someone went there by the name of Vic and my recruits name is Victor. Also, his last activity was at 1:26 yesterday so 10 minutes after he signed.

Pretty good, huh? :p

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, you are a super sleuth!

Haha Thanks! So I called him, and he's super nice. I congratulated him and thanked him for joining. I then asked him if it was a good time and he said no but he'll call me later as soon as he's free. He sounds like we have the same personality and he said that he does have a couple questions for me. We shall see!

I just looked at mine too. Vic checked me out too - guess he liked you better!

pamperedlinda said:
I just looked at mine too. Vic checked me out too - guess he liked you better!

Hahaha!! Are you serious? That is so funny! I'll have to ask him about it when he calls me back. Too weird!

How can you tell who checked you out? Explicit instructions please. :)

DebbieJ said:
How can you tell who checked you out? Explicit instructions please. :)

Okay, click on your screen name and in the bottom of the right corner, it tells you the last 10 visitors. Hey I'm going to call that girl who signed on Saturday so give me 15 minutes before you call me back, K?

Okay....no random visitors to my profile. Oh darn.

pampmomof3 said:
Hahaha!! Are you serious? That is so funny! I'll have to ask him about it when he calls me back. Too weird!

Yeah, tell him he hurt my feelings! LOL

Congrats Kristy that is awesome! I would like a copy of your newsletter too. [email protected]. I've had several people view my page too, but no one sign up. That is so cool for you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U