• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Celebrate? One Year with Pampered Chef and Future Director Status!

In summary, Amanda is celebrating her one-year anniversary with Pampered Chef, and she is also the future director. She is the only PC consultant in her town, and she is facing some challenges in supporting herself. She has the support of her best friend and her upline director, but they are not always available. She is considering offering a special promotion to her customers to celebrate her anniversary.
ndbigler
Its my 1 year anniversary with Pampered Chef! And on August 1, I became Future Director! Go, me! Oh, sorry can I toot my own horn? LOL

Congratulations!

Toot away!:sing:

Happy PC Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead and toot your own horn--it's a good reason!!!!!! Hey, if you don't let people know these things they won't know. Congratulations and here's to many more years of PC!

Happy PC Birthday!!! Congrats on FD!!!!

Congratulations!

Another director I know makes a big deal about PC anniversaries at cluster meetings. She asks the person to share how PC has impacted their life in the last year and what they love most about being in this business. She says it is a powerful moment for everyone.

So, Happy Anniversary! Celebrate it all month! (And share with your customers that it is your anniversary month...who knows, someone may imagine themselves saying the same thing a year from now and join your team!)

Congratulations!

Conratulations! That's awesome!
God bless,
Amanda

Thank you everyone! I can't believe I've done this for a year now. Its an incredible feeling! Lol I can't wait to see how 2 years or 5 years will feel like. Or even making it to Director and beyond! Woohoo!

legacypc46 said:
Another director I know makes a big deal about PC anniversaries at cluster meetings. She asks the person to share how PC has impacted their life in the last year and what they love most about being in this business. She says it is a powerful moment for everyone.

So, Happy Anniversary! Celebrate it all month! (And share with your customers that it is your anniversary month...who knows, someone may imagine themselves saying the same thing a year from now and join your team!)

My director is my best friend and my upline director both live about 2 1/2 hours from me. I used to travel there once a month to go to team meetings, but then gas got too expensive and my husband's work schedule changed. So I'm all alone in this small town. I"m the only PC consultant, and I heard in the next town over, 40 miles away, theres another consultant, and the closest director besides my director in NM, is about 3 1/2 hours from me here in Texas. So its almost like I have to be strong and support myself a lot of the times. I do have the support of my best friend and my upline director, but they're not always available. Its good though, so that when I do become director, I'll know that I can't always lean on them and I can do it for my team.

Excellant idea Kris! I was considering offering some kind of special, like a free pantry item (up to $6) or 10% off or free shipping, but I never put it into motion. Still not a bad idea though. Maybe I'll start with some phone calls tomorrow and make a flyer? Make it last 1 month thru Sept 9.

What is "Guess What Today Is?"

"Guess What Today Is?" is a fun and interactive guessing game that can be played with friends, family, or even at a Pampered Chef party. It involves guessing a specific word or phrase based on clues given by the host.

How do I play "Guess What Today Is?"

To play "Guess What Today Is?", the host will choose a word or phrase and give three clues to the players. The players then have to guess what the word or phrase is based on those clues. The first player to guess correctly wins!

Can I customize "Guess What Today Is?" for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can definitely customize "Guess What Today Is?" for your Pampered Chef party. You can choose words or phrases that are related to cooking, food, or Pampered Chef products. You can also add your own personal touch to make it more fun for your guests.

What types of clues are used in "Guess What Today Is?"

The clues used in "Guess What Today Is?" can vary depending on the word or phrase chosen by the host. They can be related to the meaning, sound, or appearance of the word or phrase. Some hosts also like to use puns or rhymes as clues.

Is "Guess What Today Is?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Guess What Today Is?" is suitable for all ages. It is a fun and family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by everyone. It is a great way to bring people together and have a good time while also testing their guessing skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • DPThurston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies