• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen the New iSlice at Michael's Crafts?

In summary, the iSlice was sold at Michaels and has been available for purchase at local grocery stores since last fall. It is a different color and shape than the iSlice that was previously available on Amazon.
chefann
Gold Member
So I'm at Michael's Crafts this morning, and I went to the sewing aisle to see if they had a pair of pinking shears, since I can't find mine at home (and I need to cut ribbons for the Conference Meet 'n' Greets). Hanging there in the aisle, was none other than an iSlice!

Same name. Same shape. Different color, and with neither magnet nor hole. But it was clearly the same product. And it was $4.99.

I know. They've had them at the Container Store forever. Same with the Easy Opener. At least 3 years that I've seen them.

I saw a version of the Outdoor Party Sticks in my latest Cooking Club of America magazine.

The party sticks are in the Red Envelope catalog too.

I saw the iSlice at Michaels as well...my first thought was "well thats weird" Then again I guess the manufacturers don't have to just produce stuff for PC...I feel like they should though :)

I couldn't remember if the iSlice is marked as an exclusive. It just struck me as weird, the way it had the same name and everything.

I can't remember what company I ordered from years ago, but I got a set of two iSlices from a catalog company for about $9. I gave one to my mom and kept the other one. I'll have to look to see if it has a name on it...maybe I can figure out what company I got it from...

ZYliss makes alot of our tools and I have seen them at wegmans and country junction and such.
No biggie :)

chefann said:
So I'm at Michael's Crafts this morning, and I went to the sewing aisle to see if they had a pair of pinking shears, since I can't find mine at home (and I need to cut ribbons for the Conference Meet 'n' Greets). Hanging there in the aisle, was none other than an iSlice!

Same name. Same shape. Different color, and with neither magnet nor hole. But it was clearly the same product. And it was $4.99.

They've been selling them at our local grocery store since last fall! Ours are blue and sell for $5.99

I've started seeing alot of "collapsable" everything lately too...lol I thought the collanders were kind of cool since they are one of the bulkiest items in the cabinet...have also seen the cutting boards with a collapsable strainer on the end for the sink...someone has their thinking cap on...(but I still think our stuff is the greatest!!)

1. What is "Guess What I Saw at Michael's!"?

"Guess What I Saw at Michael's!" is a fun game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests have the chance to guess the correct price of a product from popular retailer Michael's.

2. How do you play "Guess What I Saw at Michael's!"?

To play "Guess What I Saw at Michael's!", the consultant will show a product from Michael's and guests will have to guess the price. The person with the closest guess wins a prize.

3. What types of products are featured in "Guess What I Saw at Michael's!"?

The products featured in "Guess What I Saw at Michael's!" can vary but they are typically kitchen or entertaining related items that can be found at Michael's.

4. Are the products used in "Guess What I Saw at Michael's!" available for purchase at Pampered Chef?

No, the products used in "Guess What I Saw at Michael's!" are not available for purchase at Pampered Chef. They are products found at Michael's, a popular retailer for crafting and home decor items.

5. Is there a limit to how many guesses you can make in "Guess What I Saw at Michael's!"?

Yes, there is typically a limit to how many guesses can be made in "Guess What I Saw at Michael's!" to ensure that everyone has a fair chance to participate and win a prize.

Back