• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPC Resignation & New Beginnings - My Journey as a Consultant | NikkeD

In summary, after several years of being active on CS and trying out other DS companies, the individual has finally decided to resign with TPC and give it another try. They have already booked three shows and have a new consultant number. They plan to implement the 3-2-1 method and are excited to restart their successful business. Others in the conversation are congratulating and welcoming them back to the TPC family. The individual had previously had a successful business but had to let it go due to personal circumstances.
nikked
Gold Member
Go ahead, guess! You'll never figure it out!!!!!

After several years "lurking" on CS, toying with other DS companies, and finally actually HOSTING a TPC show (what a BLAST that was!)...

I just resigned with TPC. Gonna give it another try.

It started out just helping my AD with something...but I can't do something half way...so even though I had to submit my agreement last night before I had lots of shows booked, I already have 3 (1 FR in Nov., 1 show in Dec. & Jan.). They're all hosts who have been patiently waiting for me to come to my senses and resign. :blushing:

So, I put in my agreement last night, and this morning I already have my consultant #! Plus, I was kind of bummed, because I had the "perfect" consultant # before...405321. So easy to remember! But, my new # is 604765!

So...WHOOT-WHOOT! I'm planning on starting things right. I gave my AD my Power Hour set when I had quit before, but I'm getting a new one (she's FINALLY using it and having some good success with it...good for her, bummer for me!), and going to implement 3-2-1 today!!!

Thanks for letting me "lurk" these past few years!!!!

NikkeD
You New (Again) TPC Lady!!!!

Oh, yeah...and of course I'm getting my Tasty Tidbits again!

Congratulations and good luck on restarting your business. I hope you move forward with a very successful business!!! :D

Congrats! and Welcome back! I wish you the best success!

I was wondering when you'd restart your business!! :) Best wishes and good luck to you!

Welcome back! :)

Oh man, I must have been really out of it. First of all, I didn't realize you were only lurking here on CS (the 1406 posts might have been what confused me). Second, I didn't realize you weren't a consultant this whole time, since you have been so encouraging and given great advice.

I know you're going to have a truly successful business, and I'm excited for you. Welcome back to the family you never really left.

pampchefsarah said:
Oh man, I must have been really out of it. First of all, I didn't realize you were only lurking here on CS (the 1406 posts might have been what confused me). Second, I didn't realize you weren't a consultant this whole time, since you have been so encouraging and given great advice.

I know you're going to have a truly successful business, and I'm excited for you. Welcome back to the family you never really left.

I had a fairly successful business until a couple of years ago. Then, my DH went to Iraq for a year, and there was no way to maintain the business with him gone, and I can't do anything half-way. So, I opted to let it go. But, I've stayed on top of all the changes and such, so hopefully won't have too much trouble hitting the ground running!

Congratulations!

Congrats!!!

1. What is "Guess What I Just Did?"

"Guess What I Just Did?" is a fun and interactive game that involves guessing what kitchen tool or cooking technique someone just used to create a dish.

2. How do you play "Guess What I Just Did?"

To play "Guess What I Just Did?", one person will demonstrate a cooking technique or use a kitchen tool to create a dish, while the others in the group have to guess what was done or what tool was used. The first person to guess correctly wins!

3. What types of kitchen tools or techniques can be used in "Guess What I Just Did?"

There are no limitations on the types of tools or techniques that can be used in "Guess What I Just Did?" as long as they are related to cooking or food preparation. Some examples include using a whisk, chopping vegetables, or kneading dough.

4. Can "Guess What I Just Did?" be played with a large group?

Yes, "Guess What I Just Did?" is a great game for large groups! The more people playing, the more fun and challenging it can be.

5. Is "Guess What I Just Did?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Guess What I Just Did?" is suitable for all ages. It can be a great activity to do with kids to teach them about different kitchen tools and techniques, or it can be a fun game for adults to play at a dinner party or gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Georgeanna McCloskey
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies