• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Guess What Happened to Me Today?

In summary, a woman pulls over to Kristi and asks to place an order. Kristi agrees and the woman spends over $1000 in commissionable sales and guest sales.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
On the back of my van I have the PC logo. Well, I've had it on for over a year and a half and today I'm driving to the bank and this lady pulls up beside me and says "I need a catalog!!! Pull over please!" I'm like what? R u kidding? So I pulled over and she asks if she can place her order right there on the spot. I of course say yes!! She immediately orders the white deep covered baker and says wait, how much do I need to spend to have my own show? I told her $150 and she said okay. Well to spare you a longer story, she spent $402 in commissionable sales and guest sales and she also bought the mandoline and the 12 piece set of executive cookware at 1/2 price. She spent $853 right there!!! :eek::eek::p;):DIs there really a "Economy Problem? :)I turned it in and the credit card has gone through too!! I'm so excited!!! What a nice unexpected surprise!!! Thanks for reading! I'm having the best luck this month!! :D

Wahoo!!!! That's awesome!!! :) Congrats!!

Good for you! You are having a great month. Will this put you over to earn free conference?

You go girl!!!!! :D

Uhmmm, I think you have ANOTHER Good News Story to share with HO!!

Way to go!!

Wow Kristi! That is fantastic!!! But, um, can I get a little of that luck? You guys are really my heroes!!

Awww, thanks guys!! It does push me over the $5k this month too!!! That's an added bonus for me. The fundraiser orders are trickling in and I'm going this morning to drop off my kids and then going to each classroom to pick up orders. I pray we at least hit $1k with the fundraiser and of course I want more!!!

That's amazing! Good for you!

Thank you Deb!

Well I went around all the classrooms and picked up an additional $15, yes that's right $15. :eek: THank God for the teachers and principals orders. We're up to $741.25 right now and I know I have a couple more to come in. So, we'll see where it ends up. I was of course hoping for better results especially with 750 kids but whatever. I'm thankful for my order yesterday!! :)

Holy cow, that's awesome!! That sure makes the decal worth it. I put mine on a few months ago and so far, nothing. I'll hold out though if something like that comes along!

That's fantastic!!Congrats!

WAA HOO!!! Great! I love to hear these stories!

Thats great!! I'm going tohave to share this news with my team.

What is "Guess What Happened to Me Today?"

"Guess What Happened to Me Today?" is a fun and interactive game that is perfect for parties or gatherings. It involves players taking turns sharing interesting or surprising events that happened to them that day, and the other players have to guess whether it is true or false.

How many players can participate in "Guess What Happened to Me Today?"

The game can be played with a minimum of two players and a maximum of six players. It is recommended to have an even number of players to make the game more challenging and competitive.

Do you need any special materials or equipment to play "Guess What Happened to Me Today?"

No, the game does not require any special materials or equipment. All you need is a group of willing participants and some creativity!

Can "Guess What Happened to Me Today?" be played with children?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. However, it may be more enjoyable for older children who can understand and participate in the storytelling aspect of the game.

Are there any variations or twists to the game?

Yes, there are many variations and twists that can be added to the game to make it more interesting. For example, players can earn points for guessing correctly, or the storyteller can earn points if their story is not guessed correctly. You can also add a time limit for guessing, or have players take turns acting out their stories instead of just telling them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda