• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts Under Warranty: Get Yours FREE!

In summary, the warranty period for replacement parts is one year from the date of purchase. A proof of purchase is required for all replacement part requests. Replacement parts under warranty are only available for products that have a manufacturer defect or are damaged due to normal use. Once approved, it can take 2-4 weeks for the replacement part to be shipped. Replacement parts cannot be exchanged for a different product.
heat123
Silver Member
If a customer complained about her food chopper clear collar and her cookie press twist ring were broken and they are under their warrentytime frame can they get the actual replacement part for FREE???? TIA!

They can get them replaced if they are still under warranty. They (or you) will have to call the 888-our-chef # and have the show info that the items were purchased on handy (Consultant # and show #, or Host name if they can't find their receipt). The customer service rep will tell you what to do after you give them this info.

ok, thanks I wasn't quite sure on replacement parts.

It's actually not considered replacement parts if it's still under the warranty period. The usually have them send the whole item in for replacement.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your customer's food chopper clear collar and cookie press twist ring were broken. As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to provide excellent customer service and ensure that our customers are satisfied with their products. In regards to your question about the warranty time frame, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate information on whether the replacement parts are covered under the warranty and if they are available for free. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and we will do our best to resolve it for your customer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thank you!

1. What is the warranty period for replacement parts?

The warranty period for replacement parts is one year from the date of purchase.

2. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement part?

Yes, a proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation, is required for all replacement part requests.

3. Can I request a replacement part for any product under warranty?

No, replacement parts under warranty are only available for products that have a manufacturer defect or are damaged due to normal use.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement part under warranty?

Once your request is approved, it can take up to 2-4 weeks for the replacement part to be shipped to you.

5. Can I exchange a replacement part for a different product?

No, replacement parts are only available for the same product as the one originally purchased.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
time2cook
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Products and Tips
Replies