• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guarantee of Round Stone W/Handles

In summary, the customer has returned their round stone with handles twice and is now interested in purchasing the round stone without handles, believing it will be more durable. The round stone without handles is still available for purchase and the guarantee is valid for three years from the initial purchase date. However, if the customer has already returned the stone twice, it may be worth contacting customer service for additional assistance.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My customer has returned her round stone with handles twice now. This time she'd like the round stone WITHOUT them, reasoning that it might hold up better.

Is this still available? It was when she first bought it, I think.

Also ... when does the guarantee on her stone run out? Three years after she BOUGHT it or three years after the las time she returned it?

The only round pizza stones are now the ones with handles, in 2 sizes. You can find the older version on the outlet for the medium sized, I believe. She cannot exchange it for an outlet item, however.

The guarantee is from the time of the original purchase.

I had a host break her stone with handles and want to replace it with one without since her original one without lasted 6 years and the new one only 3 months. HO informed us there were no large round stone without handles left :(

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out to me regarding your customer's return of the round stone with handles. I understand her concern about the durability of the handles and her desire to try the round stone without them. I am happy to inform you that the round stone without handles is still available for purchase.As for the guarantee, it is valid for three years from the date of purchase. So in this case, it would be three years from the initial purchase date. However, if your customer has returned the stone twice already, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can provide any additional assistance or options for her.Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can assist you with placing an order for the round stone without handles for your customer.Thank you for your continued support of Pampered Chef.Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the guarantee for the Round Stone with Handles?

The Round Stone with Handles comes with a lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. This means that if there are any issues with your stone, we will replace it free of charge.

2. How do I register for the guarantee?

There is no need to register for the guarantee. As long as you have proof of purchase, your Round Stone with Handles is automatically covered under our guarantee.

3. What does the guarantee cover?

The guarantee covers any defects in materials or workmanship, such as cracks or chips in the stone. It does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse or improper care.

4. What do I do if I need to use the guarantee?

If you believe your Round Stone with Handles has a defect covered under our guarantee, please contact our customer service team. They will assist you with the replacement process.

5. Is the guarantee transferable?

No, the guarantee is only valid for the original purchaser of the Round Stone with Handles. It cannot be transferred to another person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Michelle817
  • Juddel
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Spatch