• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grrr...are We Talking About Conference Stuff Yet?????

In summary, the "Grrr...are We Talking About Conference Stuff Yet?????" event is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is typically held in July in different cities in the United States, with the specific location announced in advance. Registration can be done through a Pampered Chef consultant account, and the cost varies each year. The conference features keynote speakers, training sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities, as well as fun activities and recognition events. It is a great opportunity for learning, growth, and connection with other consultants.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Do we need the "all clear" or are we good to go this morning???

I got up this morning all excited...waiting for the TONS of pages that I figured were already here...and

NOTHING!:eek::eek:

When is it OK?

Now I need to go jump in the shower to get ready for church!!

There is a thred started under: New products..:)

Let loose everyone! Thanks for all being so patient. Let the post conference threads begin!

What is the "Grrr...are We Talking About Conference Stuff Yet?????" event?

The "Grrr...are We Talking About Conference Stuff Yet?????" event is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a time for networking, learning, and celebrating the success of the previous year.

When and where will the conference be held?

The conference is typically held in July and rotates between different cities in the United States. The specific location for each year is announced in advance to give consultants time to plan and make travel arrangements.

How do I register for the conference?

Registration for the conference can be done through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and follow the instructions for registering for the event.

What is the cost of attending the conference?

The cost of attending the conference varies each year and is determined by Pampered Chef. The cost usually includes meals, training sessions, and other activities. Consultants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses.

What can I expect from the conference?

The conference features keynote speakers, training sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities for consultants. There are also fun activities and recognition events. It is a great opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants from all over the country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PCLaurel
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • wadesgirl