• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grr I'm Soo Bummed I Was Going to Really Hit the Phone Today and

In summary, the conversation was about someone being bummed because they were sick and had lost their voice, making it difficult to drum up more shows. Others in the conversation suggested alternative methods, such as sending emails or asking for help, to keep their calendar filled. One person shared a personal experience of successfully booking shows through an email blast while injured.
Rosebud
Grr I'm soo bummed I was going to really hit the phone today and tomorrow to drum up some more shows for March but I'm down sick with a chest cold. I feel pretty good but I have absolutely NO VOICE. I can barely talk!

Re: BummedHope you are feeling better :)

Re: Bummed
Rosebud said:
Grr I'm soo bummed I was going to really hit the phone today and tomorrow to drum up some more shows for March but I'm down sick with a chest cold. I feel pretty good but I have absolutely NO VOICE. I can barely talk!

Man, IM sorry! I can totally relate!!! I was like that a few weeks ago and sounded awful. All squeaky and stuff. I went to talk about the DCB and nothing came out so I whispered to the Host Here ya go! Tell them all about it and she did! She signed up as a consultant right after her show (was planning to anyway) and we considered that part of the on the job training! LOL!

Re: BummedHow about sending them an email. Explain that since you are feeling bad and you have no voice you still want to fill up your calendar. Maybe offer an incentive. Some will reply back, and that is great for a start. Then later when your voice is back you can fill the gaps. ;)

Re: BummedI so agree with Zhu! People are very willing to help. I fractured my ankle on Jan. 27th.....I am still out of work until March 15th ( my full time job). I was able to reschedule my shows and sent out an "I need help" email blast for a Mystery Host Catalog Show to get sales & income for Feb. I closed the show on Feb 25th at over $1200.00. It was interesting as 3 people who replied to be a part of the show, I had never met. They were email contacts from earlier shows whose hosts did online invites. Co-incidently, these 3 "won" ;) free shows and I was able to book them for April & May.

1. What is "Grr I'm Soo Bummed I Was Going to Really Hit the Phone Today and"?

"Grr I'm Soo Bummed I Was Going to Really Hit the Phone Today and" is a popular phrase used to express frustration or disappointment about not being able to complete a task or achieve a goal.

2. How did the phrase "Grr I'm Soo Bummed I Was Going to Really Hit the Phone Today and" originate?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from the internet and gained popularity through social media and online memes.

3. Can the phrase "Grr I'm Soo Bummed I Was Going to Really Hit the Phone Today and" be used in a professional setting?

It is not recommended to use this phrase in a professional setting as it is considered informal and may not be appropriate in certain situations.

4. Is there a specific way to say the phrase "Grr I'm Soo Bummed I Was Going to Really Hit the Phone Today and"?

No, there is no specific way to say the phrase. It can be said with varying levels of frustration or disappointment depending on the context and tone of the speaker.

5. How can I use the phrase "Grr I'm Soo Bummed I Was Going to Really Hit the Phone Today and" in a more positive way?

The phrase is typically used to express negative emotions, but it can also be used in a humorous way to make light of a situation. For example, "Grr I'm Soo Bummed I Was Going to Really Hit the Phone Today and... then I remembered it's my day off!"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat