• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grow Your Own: Mini Garden Favors for Pampered Chef Shower!

In summary, at the Target $1 spot they have little mini ready to grow pots (they're the tiny terra cotta pots with seeds and a dirt pellet thing and instructions) for basil, oregano, chives, sweet peppers, strawberries and tomatoes (they also have zinnias, sunflowers, etc.). For the shower, the bride is thinking of giving turners as gifts to the groomsmen, printing up details about the plants for each guest, and having a plate with a dish of the food the plants will be used in.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
Actually, this could go for prizes or giveaways at regular shows as well but I got them for my sis-in-law's PC shower in June.

At the Target $1 spot they have little mini ready to grow pots (they're the tiny terra cotta pots with seeds and a dirt pellet thing and instructions) for basil, oregano, chives, sweet peppers, strawberries and tomatoes (they also have zinnias, sunflowers, etc.) so I got 4 of each kind and those will be part of the favors! I'm thinking maybe those and a citrus peeler and a Season's Best! (Gosh, I'm probably gonna spend all I make in commission on planning this thing since I'm the host as well! lol)

LOL.....I'm getting carried away for my friend's shower too.....on ebay, item 180347641301, there was a cute idea with the tool turnabout....decorated to look like a wedding cake. Also, you could give wedding wine charms....look at 250402498715....comes out to about 50 cents each....though I do hope they're cute....waiting for them to arrive.

Good Luck in the planning and the results!

Suggesst to the groom to give turners as gifts to his groomsmen. They can be engraved with Best Man or Groomsmen on them and will get used a lot more than a flask or beer mug. :) Not for the shower, but still an idea! And the order can be placed at the shower.....

Ok, so as I was staring at the little pots my wheels kept turning. I'm planting them all, hoping they'll sprout in the month 1/2 I have til the shower, and then I'm going to get paint pens from the craft store and put the guest's name on one side and the B&G's names and/or wedding date (haven't figure the details on that one) and those will also be their place cards!! I'm going to print up the details on whatever's planted (like with the scientific name and the directions to change to your garden, maybe even a recipe using that ingredient) for each place too.

chefcharity said:
Suggesst to the groom to give turners as gifts to his groomsmen. They can be engraved with Best Man or Groomsmen on them and will get used a lot more than a flask or beer mug. :) Not for the shower, but still an idea! And the order can be placed at the shower.....

I like this idea...my sis-in-law registered for the carafe, I bet their wedding date and initials would look amazing engraved on that!!

The carafe can't be engraved. It's not metal - the silver is a thin layer that's too thin to engrave. Basically, it's paint.

Awww, bummer!!

for their names paint it on a ribbon

the silver spoons on the outlet would be nice engraved maybe, I'm not sure how big they are... and the celebrate plate is there too... ?

1. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's Mini Garden Favors for a shower?

The Mini Garden Favors from Pampered Chef are the perfect addition to any shower because they provide a unique and thoughtful gift for guests to take home. These mini gardens are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they also promote sustainability and allow guests to grow their own herbs or flowers at home.

2. How do the Mini Garden Favors work?

The Mini Garden Favors come with everything you need to start your own mini garden, including a biodegradable pot, soil, and seeds. Simply follow the instructions provided and watch your mini garden grow!

3. Can the Mini Garden Favors be customized for different types of showers?

Absolutely! The Mini Garden Favors can be customized to fit the theme or color scheme of any shower. Pampered Chef offers a variety of seed options, including herbs, flowers, and vegetables, so you can choose the perfect plant for your event.

4. Are the Mini Garden Favors environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Mini Garden Favors are eco-friendly and sustainable. The pots are made from biodegradable materials, and the seeds are non-GMO and organic. Plus, these mini gardens promote the use of fresh, homegrown ingredients in cooking, reducing the need for store-bought produce.

5. Can the Mini Garden Favors be used for other occasions besides showers?

Definitely! The Mini Garden Favors are great for any type of event, such as weddings, birthdays, or even as party favors. They also make a fun and educational activity for kids' parties. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
StacieB
Back