• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Daily Deals with Groupon and Living Social

In summary, Groupon and Living Social are online marketplaces that offer daily deals on various products and services in partnership with local businesses. To use them, you must create an account and browse through available deals. They offer a wide range of deals, including discounts on dining, beauty and spa services, travel, and products. Each deal may have its own restrictions and limitations, so it is important to read the terms and conditions carefully. Returns and exchanges may be possible depending on the specific deal and the business's policies.
DebPC
Staff member
Does everyone know about these? You can sign up for your city and every day they send you a 1/2 price deal for restaurants, exercise, spa, etc. It differs every day.
We usually buy one every couple of weeks.

Our son is getting married in WA this July. I signed up for the Seattle Groupon to see what kind of deals we can get for our trip :)

I love to get brazillian blowouts, but refuse to pay full price. I find if I time it right, at least in my area, a new deal for the blowout pops up every three months or so... I'm a little over do, and just a few days ago was telling my hubby that I hope one showed up soon... and POOF... yesterday, there it was! ::yeah me!::

What is Groupon and Living Social?

Groupon and Living Social are both online marketplaces that offer daily deals on various products and services. They work with local businesses to offer discounted rates to customers.

How do I use Groupon or Living Social?

To use Groupon or Living Social, you first need to create an account on their website. Then, browse through the available deals and select the one you are interested in. Follow the instructions to purchase the deal and redeem it at the specified business.

What types of deals are available on Groupon and Living Social?

Both Groupon and Living Social offer a wide variety of deals, including discounts on dining, beauty and spa services, travel, and products. They also have seasonal deals and special promotions for holidays.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on Groupon and Living Social deals?

Yes, each deal may have its own set of restrictions and limitations, which can vary depending on the business offering the deal. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions of each deal before purchasing it.

Can I return or exchange a Groupon or Living Social deal?

It depends on the specific deal and the policies of the business offering it. Some deals may have a specific return or exchange policy, while others may be non-refundable. It is best to contact Groupon or Living Social customer service for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies