• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Group Challenge Ideas for Motivation

We've been doing do and tell for quite some time, so I think a lot of people do forget, but there are a handful of us that are VERY competitive with it, lol! Some of us get 60+ tickets at each meeting, to the point where our poor director now has to have two do and tell drawings- the big one, and a smaller one for anyone with <20 tickets, lol. Those of us with the big #'s were always winning and it just wasn't fair, it wasn't paying off for those who were contributing but not hitting the 60+ tickets we were, lol.
TinaOuellette
Hi everyone, I was wondering if you guys and girls could give me ideas for challenges within a group cluster. We had a cluster meeting the other day and it was suggested that we do challenges to help us get motivated in getting shows. Do you have any ideas that I could share with them?

Thank you so much!

24 bookings in 24 hours? Booking Blitz? Is that what you're looking for?

We just did an accountability ring. We had a training on how to increase bookings. Then we each said three things we will do to get bookings in the next 5 days. You can be specific with each person, if I want to add 5 shows to my calender for August and you want to add 10 to your calender - both are fine. So, then in 5 days, I'd call Joy to check her progress, Joy would call you and you would call me. Then when you make your call, email your director to say you've done it and everyone's name goes in a drawing for something. So, we are accountable to someone other than just the director :)

Our cluster has an ongoing "do and tell" incentive. You get one point for doing and telling your director that you did different things, including:
Making customer care calls- 1 pt each, only if you speak to the person (answering machines don't count)
Booking a show
Full service chekout- 1 pt each
Holding a recruiting interview
Sending a monthly newsletter to your customers
Updating your website each month
Making a contact while out and about
Etc, etc.

What you do is weekly email your director, and say "I did the following things this week for a total of X points..."

Then at our monthly cluster meeting there is a drawing. Everyone gets one ticket for each "do and tell" point. The winner gets a "larger" prize from our director- usually a SA serving bowl, bamboo platter, piece of cookware, etc. I have won a large bamboo platter and the 2 qt stainless steel covered saucepan from our do and tells :)

This is great! I will definetly share this with my director!
Thank you and please keep it coming!

kdangel518 said:
Our cluster has an ongoing "do and tell" incentive. You get one point for doing and telling your director that you did different things, including:
Making customer care calls- 1 pt each, only if you speak to the person (answering machines don't count)
Booking a show
Full service chekout- 1 pt each
Holding a recruiting interview
Sending a monthly newsletter to your customers
Updating your website each month
Making a contact while out and about
Etc, etc.

What you do is weekly email your director, and say "I did the following things this week for a total of X points..."

Then at our monthly cluster meeting there is a drawing. Everyone gets one ticket for each "do and tell" point. The winner gets a "larger" prize from our director- usually a SA serving bowl, bamboo platter, piece of cookware, etc. I have won a large bamboo platter and the 2 qt stainless steel covered saucepan from our do and tells :)

Kara - you and I must be in the same downline. My cluster does this too, but I always forget to email my director with my do and tell.

Krista Burson said:
Kara - you and I must be in the same downline. My cluster does this too, but I always forget to email my director with my do and tell.

Krista- We must be! Wilhelm? I see you are in Leominster so it's likely :)

We've been doing do and tell for quite some time, so I think a lot of people do forget, but there are a handful of us that are VERY competitive with it, lol! Some of us get 60+ tickets at each meeting, to the point where our poor director now has to have two do and tell drawings- the big one, and a smaller one for anyone with <20 tickets, lol. Those of us with the big #'s were always winning and it just wasn't fair, it wasn't paying off for those who were contributing but not hitting the 60+ tickets we were, lol.

Everytime I come home from a meeting MH says "What did you win this time?" I love it! He knows I get very competitive with it, lol.

Kara - Yup, I'm in the Wilhem downline. I love it because it forces me to be aware of what is business building for me. I work full time also, so since conference, I've really been trying to become aware of my actual PC hours.

I am in the Wilhem downline as well!I try to keep my director updated, but sometimes I forget as well!

What are some fun and creative group challenge ideas for motivation?

1. Recipe Swap Challenge: Have each member of the group bring in their favorite recipe and challenge them to make it healthier or add a unique twist. This encourages creativity and healthy eating habits.

2. Fitness Bingo Challenge: Create a bingo card with different fitness activities (e.g. 20 push-ups, 1 minute plank) and challenge the group to complete a line or full card within a certain time frame. This promotes teamwork and physical activity.

3. Clean Eating Challenge: Encourage the group to eat clean for a certain period of time (e.g. a week or a month). Have each member share their meal plans and recipes to keep each other accountable and motivated.

4. Kitchen Organization Challenge: Set a goal for the group to organize their kitchen and pantry in a specific way (e.g. by color, food group, etc.). This promotes decluttering and a healthy cooking environment.

5. Meal Prep Challenge: Have the group plan and prepare a week's worth of meals together. This can save time and money, as well as promote healthy eating habits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• swinkate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Koolotus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • SamanthaNicole