• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Black & White Polka Dot Grocery Kart Bags

In summary, the Black & White Polka Dot Grocery Kart Bags can be purchased on the official Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants, as well as select retail stores. Each set comes with four bags and they are machine washable. The weight capacity of each bag is 30 pounds and they can be used for various purposes besides grocery shopping.
LaureNJohn
Looking for a used or display set of grocery Kart bags. The black and white polka dot set. Will pay shipping. Let me know if u have a used or un needed set :)

I have a set that I took to shows. How much?

What would you need to sell them. Thanks Laurie

ktraceyk said:
Let me know what to need to sell them. Thanks Laurie

Is 25 ok ?

ktraceyk said:
Hi do u still have the groc. Bags for sale ?

1. Where can I purchase the Black & White Polka Dot Grocery Kart Bags?

The Black & White Polka Dot Grocery Kart Bags can be purchased on our official Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. They are also available at select retail stores.

2. How many bags come in a set?

Each set of the Black & White Polka Dot Grocery Kart Bags comes with four bags. This is the perfect amount for a typical grocery shopping trip.

3. Are the bags machine washable?

Yes, the Black & White Polka Dot Grocery Kart Bags are machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air drying for best results.

4. What is the weight capacity of each bag?

Each bag in the set has a weight capacity of up to 30 pounds. This makes them perfect for carrying heavy items such as canned goods and bottles.

5. Can the bags be used for other purposes besides grocery shopping?

Absolutely! The Black & White Polka Dot Grocery Kart Bags are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes such as carrying picnic supplies, organizing items in the car, or even as a beach bag. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beccathebaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • pamperedsonya
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • schel