• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will She Update? - The Last 2 Times I Tried

In summary, the blog "When Will She Update?" is updated at the discretion of the blog owner and the frequency of updates varies. It is recommended to periodically check the blog or subscribe to their email list for updates. The lack of recent updates could be due to the blog owner's busy schedule, personal reasons, or a break from blogging. Unfortunately, there is no way to request for more frequent updates, as the blog owner has the final say. However, you can subscribe to the blog's email list or follow their social media pages for notifications of updates. Alternatively, you can check the blog periodically for new posts.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
ok, for those of you who praised this and I joined.... when does she update??
The last 2 times I tried to go after the Wed. circulars were out it was still on the previous ad.
Just curious,

The list for the week is posted every Tuesday. Or at least it should be posted every Tuesday. The list is made by a local person in each area and there is one writer for each store. My sister is the one who makes the list in the Detroit area for the Meijer store. Another person does Kroger and CVS or Walgreens... whichever is on there. My sister does her list on the weekend... we get our store flyers in the Saturday paper and she posts her list Tuesdays.Hope that helps!

Teresa, there should be an email address on the list page that goes to the person who does the list. You can send them a note asking about it.

every time I check it is for 2 day periods
i'll email thanks for the suggestion

Some lists have different dates.

My grocery list for example is usually posted by Saturday afternoon because it runs from Sunday through Tuesday.

The CVS list is usually posted on Monday mid-day and it runs from Monday through Saturday.

Yep...I was just going to say what Summer said!

Depends on YOUR list stores when they are posted, and also for how many days they are "good" for!

it seems like whenever I check it is for 2 or 3 day increments. Our Kroger ads start on Wed. so i like to shop on Wed when the advertised items are still in stock
today it says for Dec 9 - 11
last week was the same way. I'm not complaining about it I just wondered if I was doing something wrong.,

1. When will "When Will She Update?" be updated?

Unfortunately, we do not have information on when the blog "When Will She Update?" will be updated. The updates are at the discretion of the blog owner and can vary depending on their schedule and availability.

2. How often does "When Will She Update?" get updated?

The frequency of updates for "When Will She Update?" varies and is determined by the blog owner. We recommend checking the blog periodically or subscribing to their email list for updates.

3. Why hasn't "When Will She Update?" been updated in a while?

There could be a variety of reasons why "When Will She Update?" hasn't been updated recently. These could include the blog owner's busy schedule, personal reasons, or taking a break from blogging. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Can I request for "When Will She Update?" to be updated more frequently?

As much as we appreciate your interest in the blog, we do not have control over the frequency of updates. The blog owner has the final say on when and how often they update their blog.

5. Is there a way to be notified when "When Will She Update?" is updated?

Yes, you can subscribe to the blog's email list to receive notifications when "When Will She Update?" is updated. You can also follow the blog's social media pages for updates. Alternatively, you can check the blog periodically for new posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies