• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grocery Game

Teresa Lynn

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2006
ok, for those of you who praised this and I joined.... when does she update??
The last 2 times I tried to go after the Wed. circulars were out it was still on the previous ad.
Just curious,

finley1991

Veteran Member
Jul 11, 2006
The list for the week is posted every Tuesday. Or at least it should be posted every Tuesday. The list is made by a local person in each area and there is one writer for each store. My sister is the one who makes the list in the Detroit area for the Meijer store. Another person does Kroger and CVS or Walgreens... whichever is on there. My sister does her list on the weekend... we get our store flyers in the Saturday paper and she posts her list Tuesdays.

Hope that helps!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Teresa, there should be an email address on the list page that goes to the person who does the list. You can send them a note asking about it.

Teresa Lynn

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2006
every time I check it is for 2 day periods
i'll email thanks for the suggestion

SummerG

Jan 26, 2006
Some lists have different dates.

My grocery list for example is usually posted by Saturday afternoon because it runs from Sunday through Tuesday.

The CVS list is usually posted on Monday mid-day and it runs from Monday through Saturday.

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Yep...I was just going to say what Summer said!

Depends on YOUR list stores when they are posted, and also for how many days they are "good" for!

Teresa Lynn

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2006
it seems like whenever I check it is for 2 or 3 day increments. Our Kroger ads start on Wed. so i like to shop on Wed when the advertised items are still in stock
today it says for Dec 9 - 11
last week was the same way. I'm not complaining about it I just wondered if I was doing something wrong.,

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views