• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did Office Depot's Shipping Restrictions Frustrate My Fundraising Efforts?

In summary, the speaker is frustrated with the company Office Depot for not allowing them to ship their order to a different address, and for not providing a satisfactory solution. They were able to find a different company with a better price and shipping options, and warn others to be prepared for similar issues. They also mention that changing shipping addresses has not been an issue in the past.
3girls
Gold Member
I live in Illinois and I am having a fundraiser in Arkansas. I wanted to order 600 copies front and back of outside orders for the girls to use when taking their orders. I was also ordering envelopes so that my mom could put everything in each for the girls. I had my order all ready online with office depot. I chose this company so that I could get the free shipping to their location when I spent more than $50.

With our discount of $.03 a copy and the envelopes my order was over $50 to qualify for the free shipping plus next day shipping. (I know that the copies would take a bit longer than that.) The way that pampered chef account is set up, we are not able to ship to any other location but our own address we have on file once our account is set up with them. Plus, we can only ship to our billing location with our credit card.

I am so very frustrated with this company. I did find a website that would give me $.02 per single sheet....therefore, my shipping price plus the copy price will come out to be just a bit higher than with office depot and my group will probably get their order forms earlier.

Wow....just wanted to save you guys some time if you come across this yourselves. It took me more than two hours to hear from the rep at office depot to even come close to a solution. Which their solution was to create a new account with the address that I wanted to use...but it doesn't match my billing address, so they didn't have another solution.

Alternate solution was to have it ship to a store that was close to my group. I informed them that the closest store was over 60 miles from them.

Good luck! I personally will not use them again.

Thanks for reading my gripe. Sorry, just really frustrated with them.

I always change my shipping address and never had a problem and my shipping address didn't have to be the same. Not sure what happened with your.

Under the pampered chef business account logging into my account that is under the main account, we are not allowed to change our shipping address. As a regular customer you can have a different ship to, but not when you log in.

1. Why do you dislike Office Depot?

As a Pampered Chef employee, I cannot speak on behalf of the company, but personally, I have had negative experiences with their customer service and product quality.

2. Have you had any specific issues with Office Depot?

Yes, I have encountered numerous issues such as receiving damaged products and delays in shipping. Their customer service has also been unhelpful in resolving these issues.

3. How does Office Depot compare to other office supply stores?

I believe that each office supply store has its own strengths and weaknesses, but in my personal experience, Office Depot has fallen short in terms of customer service and product quality.

4. Are there any alternatives to Office Depot for office supplies?

Yes, there are many other office supply stores such as Staples, Amazon, and even local stores that may offer better products and customer service.

5. Is there a way to provide feedback to Office Depot about their services?

Yes, you can leave a review on their website or reach out to their customer service team with any feedback or complaints. You can also share your experiences on social media or review websites to help others make informed decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
Replies
Views
CAmomCookin4U
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies