• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter from ABC Distributing

In summary, the Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter is a versatile kitchen tool that is easy and safe to use. It can be used on a variety of fruits, such as melon, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, and papaya. The sharp blades and grip handle make it effortless to cut through tough fruit skins. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. The cutter measures approximately 3 inches in diameter and 10 inches in length, making it compact and easy to store.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Just got my ABC Distributing catalog in the mail an there is a " Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter" in it for $12.95. It resembles ours but I am so glad ours is not like theirs. All theirs is, is an oversized apple wedger. It shows them cutting a pineapple and a cantaloupe. It leaves the rind on, there is not outside ring. Ours is SOOO much better. They do have a website if someone wants to look it up and post a link. abc distributing ® - Online Catalog Gift Collection

Talk about toothpick city if you try to eat pineapple wedge with the rind still on

Their's looks cheesy

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?G=637&P=2&Rec=1&Ntt=pineapple&N=35&Nao=0&R=454002-7MNN---2

Hmm, now i want to try ours with a cantaloupe!

jcsmilez said:
Hmm, now i want to try ours with a cantaloupe!
Yeah, that looks cool, hope ours works with a cantaloupe!

Last edited:

1. How do I use the Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter?

The Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter is very easy to use. Simply cut off the top of your melon or pineapple, insert the cutter into the fruit, and twist. The sharp blades will effortlessly cut through the fruit and the grip handle makes it easy to twist and remove the fruit from the skin.

2. Is the Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter safe to use?

Yes, the Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter is designed with safety in mind. The sharp blades are enclosed in a plastic guard, making it safe to use for adults and children alike. However, we always recommend adult supervision when using this or any other kitchen tool.

3. Can the Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter be used on other fruits?

Yes, the Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter is versatile and can be used on a variety of fruits such as cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, and even papaya. The sharp blades make it easy to cut through the tough skin of these fruits, making your prep work a breeze.

4. Is the Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for a longer lifespan of the product.

5. What is the size of the Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter?

The Grip-ex Melon/Pineapple Cutter measures approximately 3 inches in diameter and 10 inches in length. Its compact size makes it easy to store in your kitchen drawer or utensil holder.

Back