• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to learn a new grilling recipe for summer?

In summary, Monica shared a recipe for Grilled Chicken Pasta Caesar that is easy and a crowd pleaser. She also promotes the Grilling shows as an option to learn something else you can do on the grill that is easy and pretty much a "set it and forget it" for 20 minutes. Monica recommends using the Roasting Pan instead of the tin foil pans and promoting the shows for those that have gardens.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I just received this email and thought I would share, since we are getting into the grilling season. :D

Hi Ladies,

I have been a consultant for almost 16 years and every summer I have done this recipe for many years. A Pampered Chef friend of mine created this recipe years ago and it is so easy!

It is such a crowd pleaser! I promote the Grilling shows as an option to learn something else you can do on the grill that is easy and pretty much a "set it and forget it" for 20 minutes.

For years I used the tin foil pans until one of my awesome team leaders said why wouldn't you use the Roasting Pan - it is no different than using it on a gas stove and it sells cookware. And she is right...I tried it a couple of summers ago - and everyone wanted the roasting pan for Holiday time and if we are lucky we find out there is a cookware special, it books even more shows!

I also promote the shows for those that have gardens "Do you ever wonder what to do with all those vegetables that come all at once? Well, not only do I have an awesome recipe but if you are having summer barbeques it is a great easy way to feed a lot of people.

Oh, and a few other things - it shows a lot of products! It also takes the stress out of those that "fear" the grill and it is totally yummy!

If you have any questions, let me know

Monica P

Grillin’ N Chillin’ - Grilled Chicken Pasta Caesar

1 lb colored Rotini pasta
1 large Green Pepper
1 large onion
2 large carrots
1 lb boneless chicken breast
1 can diced tomatoes
Other veggies can be added: broccoli, pea pods, zucchini, summer squash or asparagus
1 bottles of light Caesar dressing
2-3 garlic cloves
Fresh Parmesan Cheese
Optional: Black Olives

1 Cook Pasta separately
2 Cut up chicken into small chunks & marinate in Caesar Dressing
3 Meanwhile, cut up the variety of different fresh vegetables
4 Have heavy duty foil or 13 x 9 or larger pan or the Pampered Chef Roasting Pan
5 Place marinated chicken on bottom
6 Place rest of vegetables on top including garlic
7 Cover with foil and place on a grill on a High setting to get it boiling quicker
8 Cook for about 20 – check to see if vegetables are cooked as desired – may need about 5 more minutes
9 In a large bowl, place cooked pasta
10 Pour chicken/vegetables over the top of pasta and mix
11 Grate with Parmesan Cheese

Notes:

This also can be cooked in a Skillet

Zesty Italian Dressing can be used instead of Caesar Dressing for marinate

I would definitly have to try this at home before doing this at a show, but it sounds delicious.. and rather simple.

Just wondering... But, what do you do to sell products while you are waiting for the food to cook?

vgmontes said:
Just wondering... But, what do you do to sell products while you are waiting for the food to cook?

You can do the ticket game or your booking/recruiting slide. As if anyone has any questions, talk about upcoming specials.

OOOOOhhh, thank you for sharing this!! Living in Hawaii, we grill out at least 4 nights out of the week!

Bumping....

What is a Grilling Theme Show?

A Grilling Theme Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where the consultant showcases Pampered Chef products specifically for grilling. The menu and recipes will revolve around grilling techniques and using grilling tools from Pampered Chef.

Do I need to have a grill to host a Grilling Theme Show?

No, you do not need to have a grill to host a Grilling Theme Show. The consultant will bring their own grill and all necessary tools for the demonstration. However, if you do have a grill, the consultant can show you how to use Pampered Chef products to enhance your grilling experience.

What types of recipes are typically demonstrated at a Grilling Theme Show?

A Grilling Theme Show typically includes a variety of recipes such as grilled meats, vegetables, and even desserts. The consultant will also showcase different ways to use Pampered Chef products for grilling, such as using the Grill Stone for homemade pizzas or the Grill Basket for stir-fry dishes.

Can I earn free products by hosting a Grilling Theme Show?

Yes, as a host of a Grilling Theme Show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows with the consultant.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a Grilling Theme Show?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to host a Grilling Theme Show. The consultant will guide you through the recipes and demonstrate how to use the products. It's a fun and easy way to learn new grilling techniques and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom