• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Learn Some Grilling Tips and Tricks? Join Our Fun Grilling Show!

In summary, the conversation is about a successful grilling show where the host pre-made two bbq sauces and herb butters from a casual cooking cookbook and demonstrated the use of various products such as a garlic press, prof. cookware saucepan, and stoneware. The host also showed how to grill sweet corn and chicken breasts, and had a microwave cake ready in advance. Sales were good and there was minimal cleanup due to the pre-preparation. One person requested the recipes used at the show.
kdbarkitchen
Just wanted to share a fun Grilling Show I had. It was men & women who basically wanted to get together and socialize. So, I pre-made 2 bbq sauces from our casual cooking cookbook and prepped the 3rd to make at the show. I had the ingredients in Prep Bowls, including a garlic clove so I could demo the Garlic Press. Then I cooked the sauce in the Prof. Cookware saucepan.

I had the host get 5-6 ears of sweet corn and showed how to grill them. We also got 1 package of chicken breasts - made them even thickeness with Meat Tenderizer and seasoned with new peppercorn and garlic rub. The men went and grilled!

I also pre-made 2 herb butters from Casual Cooking and had them in corn butterers (labeled with a Sharpie!).
To demo stoneware, I made a microwave cake ahead of time in the fluted pan- did it ahead of time because I know how my microwave cooks!

When chicken and corn were done, we cut the chicken into strips and the corn into 2-3 pieces. Demonstrated the knives, cutting boards. Then used the silicone trivets to hold the hot corn and inserted Corn Cob Nobs.

The bbq sauces and cake were all serverd on simple additions pieces. Everyone could sample the bbq sauces and herb butters.

It was a great show, demonstrated lots of products but since most of the prep work was done in advance, clean up was easy!

Debbie

kdbarkitchen said:
Just wanted to share a fun Grilling Show I had. It was men & women who basically wanted to get together and socialize. So, I pre-made 2 bbq sauces from our casual cooking cookbook and prepped the 3rd to make at the show. I had the ingredients in Prep Bowls, including a garlic clove so I could demo the Garlic Press. Then I cooked the sauce in the Prof. Cookware saucepan.

I had the host get 5-6 ears of sweet corn and showed how to grill them. We also got 1 package of chicken breasts - made them even thickeness with Meat Tenderizer and seasoned with new peppercorn and garlic rub. The men went and grilled!

I also pre-made 2 herb butters from Casual Cooking and had them in corn butterers (labeled with a Sharpie!).
To demo stoneware, I made a microwave cake ahead of time in the fluted pan- did it ahead of time because I know how my microwave cooks!

When chicken and corn were done, we cut the chicken into strips and the corn into 2-3 pieces. Demonstrated the knives, cutting boards. Then used the silicone trivets to hold the hot corn and inserted Corn Cob Nobs.

The bbq sauces and cake were all serverd on simple additions pieces. Everyone could sample the bbq sauces and herb butters.

It was a great show, demonstrated lots of products but since most of the prep work was done in advance, clean up was easy!

Debbie

Sounds like you put on one Great Show! Good Job! But, It also seems like you did ALOT of WORK! And had alot of ingredients. Did you have good sales at this show?

Grilling Show RecipesDebbie,
I have the same type of show coming up in August...could you e-mail the recipes you used at the show...I currently don't own any PC cookbooks...
Thanks a bunch!
Cheers,
Angela
[email protected]

Barbecue ShowSounds like a great show! I'm getting hungry now!

Barb

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Grilling Show! It sounds like you had a great time and were able to showcase some fantastic products. I love the idea of pre-making the sauces and herb butters, and using the prep bowls and garlic press to demonstrate. And grilling corn is always a hit with guests, especially when using our products like the meat tenderizer and silicone trivets. I'm sure the men enjoyed getting involved in the grilling process as well. Great job on utilizing the stoneware for a quick and easy dessert option. Thanks again for sharing your successful show with us! Happy cooking!

What is a Grilling Show?

A Grilling Show is a cooking demonstration and party where the host shows guests how to use Pampered Chef products to make delicious grilled dishes. It's a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and techniques for grilling.

Do I need to have a grill to host a Grilling Show?

No, you do not need to have a grill to host a Grilling Show. Our products are designed to work with a variety of cooking methods, including indoor grills, stovetops, and ovens.

What types of recipes are typically featured in a Grilling Show?

Our Grilling Shows typically feature a variety of recipes, including grilled meats, vegetables, and even desserts. We also showcase how our products can be used for marinades, rubs, and other flavor enhancers for grilled dishes.

Can I customize the menu for my Grilling Show?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your Grilling Show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. We want to make sure you and your guests have a great experience and enjoy the dishes being prepared.

Are there any special deals or discounts for hosting a Grilling Show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your Grilling Show. You can also take advantage of our monthly host specials and other exclusive offers. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedpals