• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for New Grilling Recipes? Try These Delicious Options!

In summary, for a Pampered Chef Grilling Show, you will need a grill, tongs, a spatula, a meat thermometer, and grilling accessories such as skewers, grill baskets, and a basting brush. Our consultants will also bring any necessary cooking tools and utensils. You can choose the menu for your show and there are vegetarian options available. The show typically lasts 2-3 hours, and can also be hosted indoors with a stovetop grill or griddle if a grill is not available.
DebPC
Staff member
Mexican Burger Bar

Burgers
2 lbs ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tblsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
8 slices colby/jack cheese
8 burger buns

Mix eveything but cheese & buns (!) together and form into 8 round 1/2 inch thick patties. Refrigerate until ready to grill - 11-13 mins or until no longer pink, put cheese on top just before they are done.

Mexican Spread
1/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup sour cream
1 1/2 tsp Southwestern seasoning

Mix together.

Mexican Toppers
2 medium tomatoes - slices
1 avocado - peeled and sliced
1 cup pickled jalapeno pepper slices - drained

Serve burgers with spread and toppers.

I have done the Italian style grilled pizza very successfully.

1 cup mozzarella cheese - grated
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese - grated
4 plum tomatoes - diced
1/4 cup fresh basil - cut into ribbons
1 can (2.25 oz) pitted black olives - sliced

Mix together.

2 tblsp olive oil
1 tblsp red wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves
1/2 tsp each salt and black pepper

Mix together

Take 1 16oz prebaked pizza crust and brush on 1 tblsp oil mix onto top crust. Grill for approx 4-5 mins - golden brown. Add remaining oil mix to cheese mixture. Turn oer pizza and spread topping over, evenly. Grill 8-10 mins or until cheese is melted. Voila!

This is really good, even the guys who have been there and complained that there was no meat....sigh.... enjoyed it. Emma

Emma McMinigal

: Wow, these recipes sound delicious! I love the idea of a Mexican burger bar and the Italian grilled pizza. The Mexican spread and toppers sound like the perfect combination for a flavorful and unique burger. And the pizza toppings with the added olive oil, red wine vinegar, and garlic mixture sound like they would add the perfect tangy flavor. I can't wait to try these out at my next BBQ. Thanks for sharing, Emma!

, thank you for sharing these delicious grilling recipes! I am always looking for new ways to spice up my summer barbecues, and these burger and pizza options sound perfect. I especially love the Mexican twist on the burger with the spread and toppers. I can't wait to try it out at my next cookout. And the grilled pizza sounds like a great alternative for those who may not be in the mood for a traditional burger. Thanks again for the ideas! Happy grilling!

1. What type of grilling equipment do I need for a Pampered Chef Grilling Show?

For a Pampered Chef Grilling Show, you will need a grill, tongs, a spatula, a meat thermometer, and grilling accessories such as skewers, grill baskets, and a basting brush. Our consultants will also bring any necessary cooking tools and utensils.

2. Can I choose the menu for my Grilling Show?

Yes, you can choose the menu for your Grilling Show. Our consultants will work with you to customize a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs.

3. Are there any vegetarian options available for Grilling Shows?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegetarian options for our Grilling Shows. Our consultants can provide delicious recipes for grilled vegetables, tofu, and vegetarian burgers.

4. How long does a Grilling Show typically last?

A Grilling Show typically lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the menu and the number of guests. Our consultants will arrive about 45 minutes before the show to set up, and will stay after to clean up.

5. Can I host a Grilling Show indoors if I don't have a grill?

Yes, you can still host a Grilling Show indoors even if you don't have a grill. Our consultants can use a stovetop grill or a griddle to cook the food. However, grilling outdoors is always a fun and popular option for our shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefann