1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Grilling Show?

1. pamperdpaula

pamperdpaula Gold Member

Hi,

I'm doing a party on Sunday that is going to be outside on the patio. They want me to do something on the grill although I do have the run of the place and the host has offered to go in and pop things in and out of the oven, stove, micro, as needed. I'm a little afraid of the grill and have no idea what to make, but I really like them and want to be accommodating. They've already been to several shows and have seen just about everything I can do with the DCB. :O) Does anyone have any great ideas that they've done in the past? It's supposed to have over 16 people in attendance. I think I'll be making a turtle fudge skillet cake for dessert, per their request.

Thanks! Paula

Apr 15, 2009
  2. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

I like the pizza on the grill. you could do two at one time since you have so many people. I cannot find the recipe right now, I'll keep looking tho....

Apr 15, 2009
  3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Casual Cooking, p13 if you do not have the cookbook, let me know. I'll re-type it for you if you are interested.

Apr 15, 2009
  4. pamperdpaula

pamperdpaula Gold Member

I do have it Charity. Thanks for the suggestion! :O)

Paula

Apr 16, 2009
Have something to add?