• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Ideas for Paula's Sunday Patio Party

CharityIn summary, Paula is seeking suggestions for dishes to make for an outdoor party on Sunday. She is hesitant about using the grill, but is open to ideas. Charity recommends grilled pizza, grilled vegetable and shrimp skewers, and individual meatloaves on the grill. Paula plans on making a turtle fudge skillet cake for dessert.
pamperdpaula
Gold Member
Hi,

I'm doing a party on Sunday that is going to be outside on the patio. They want me to do something on the grill although I do have the run of the place and the host has offered to go in and pop things in and out of the oven, stove, micro, as needed. I'm a little afraid of the grill and have no idea what to make, but I really like them and want to be accommodating. They've already been to several shows and have seen just about everything I can do with the DCB. :O) Does anyone have any great ideas that they've done in the past? It's supposed to have over 16 people in attendance. I think I'll be making a turtle fudge skillet cake for dessert, per their request.

Thanks! Paula

I like the pizza on the grill. you could do two at one time since you have so many people. I cannot find the recipe right now, I'll keep looking tho....

Casual Cooking, p13 if you do not have the cookbook, let me know. I'll re-type it for you if you are interested.

I do have it Charity. Thanks for the suggestion! :O)

Paula

Hi Paula,I completely understand your hesitation about using the grill, but don't worry, I have some great ideas for you! One dish that always impresses at outdoor parties is grilled pizza. You can use our pizza stone and your host's grill to make delicious, personalized pizzas for each guest. Another option is to use our grill pan to make grilled vegetable and shrimp skewers, which are always a hit. And for a fun twist, you could even use our mini loaf pan to make individual meatloaves on the grill.I hope these suggestions help and I'm sure your guests will be impressed with your grilling skills. And of course, your turtle fudge skillet cake sounds like the perfect dessert to top off the meal. Have a great party! Best,

What type of grill should I use for Paula's Sunday Patio Party?

We recommend using a gas grill for Paula's Sunday Patio Party as it provides consistent heat and is easier to control than a charcoal grill. However, if you prefer the smoky flavor of charcoal, that is also a great option.

What are some vegetarian grilling ideas for Paula's Sunday Patio Party?

For our vegetarian guests, we suggest grilling vegetable skewers with a variety of colorful veggies such as bell peppers, zucchini, onions, and mushrooms. You can also grill corn on the cob or even make grilled veggie burgers using our Veggie Burger Press.

Can I use a grill pan for Paula's Sunday Patio Party?

Yes, you can definitely use a grill pan for Paula's Sunday Patio Party. This is a great option for those who don't have access to a grill or are limited on space. Just make sure to preheat the grill pan before adding your food for best results.

What are some dessert ideas for grilling at Paula's Sunday Patio Party?

Grilling isn't just for savory dishes! For dessert, you can grill fruits such as peaches, pineapples, and even watermelon for a delicious and unique treat. You can also make grilled s'mores using our S'mores Grill Basket for a fun twist on a classic favorite.

How can I prevent my food from sticking to the grill during Paula's Sunday Patio Party?

To prevent your food from sticking to the grill, make sure to clean and oil the grates before cooking. You can also brush a light coat of oil on your food before grilling. For delicate foods such as fish or vegetables, you can use a grilling basket or a sheet of aluminum foil to prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NewtoMom
  • livelaughlove