• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Grilling Inspiration? Try These Delicious Recipes!

In Small Batter Bowl, whisk cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin segments, chicken, almonds and dressing.4. Add drained pasta and cucumber mixture to Stockpot; stir gently to combine. Cook over medium heat until pasta is tender and salad is heated through.In summary, the host wants a grilling show, and the expert suggests creating a Mandarin Pasta Salad with grilled chicken.
TinasKitchen
I have a host that wants a grilling show. I didnt necessarily agree to do the actual grilling but just curious on what I can do to make it a grill party? any suggestions?

I have been doing Vegie skewers, showing off our skewers, the new silicone basting brush and our crush garlic peppercorn seasoning, w/ the outdoor plates. The grilling cards have some great recipes, I want to try the margarita shrimp. I tell the host if they want meat they have to do it themselves. I use the crinkle cutter for the squash, cook's corer on the bells deseeding, cutting boards, colander bowl set to wash mushrooms. I love these shows, not many dishes and it takes 10 minutes to cook skewers.:D

Well one of the things I'll be doing at my grilling party is....Mandarin Pasta Salad W/ Grilled Chicken;) If you wanted you could have everything ready to go, grill the chicken breasts & put it all together! Viola!!:D :D . I was also thinking, depending on the grill itself, going to the low side & making the Bananas Foster W/ ice cream:D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

have you made the bananas foster before? Is that recipe in the seasons best? I have to look it up!

any other suggestions?

At a cluster meeting last year one of the directors demoed grilling on our grill pan (the small sqaure one). She slathered chicken breasts with mayo (to keep the moisture in the meat and make the seasoning stick) then sprinkled them with our grill seasonings. They tasted soooo yummy and juicy. While they were cooking she shared grilling tips. I would pair this with an easy salad and/or rice in the rice cooker.

I have tried the mayo trick with steak and it was totally delicious!

TinasKitchen said:
have you made the bananas foster before? Is that recipe in the seasons best? I have to look it up!

any other suggestions?

Yes I have & its SUPER EASY! You can get the recipe in CC or its also in Casual Cooking. Just heat up the liquids remove from heat & add the bananas. :D ( you also get to use the Microplane grater, citrus juicer, egg slicer,of course ANY piece of cookware you like;) ;) etc...for 5 minutes prep time.

Ginger, so I need to be in the kitchen to make these or prepare the juice first? I dont know if I'll be outside or in the kitchen lol I guesss I have to wait and see, but now you make me want to try them.. my mouth is watering! lol Thanks!

Tina...if there is a low side on the grill, you make it there....I used my 12in skillet & it was too big. You can have 4 of the bananas already sliced ( make sure they are dipped in Sprite or 7up);) I zested(if thats a word) with the micro plane. Then cut the lemon in half & got the juice from the citrus press. It all goes so fast, you dont even realize you're done;) ;) ;) .

Ginger428 said:
Well one of the things I'll be doing at my grilling party is....Mandarin Pasta Salad W/ Grilled Chicken;) If you wanted you could have everything ready to go, grill the chicken breasts & put it all together! Viola!!:D :D . I was also thinking, depending on the grill itself, going to the low side & making the Bananas Foster W/ ice cream:D :D :D

Where can I get the Mandarin Pasta Salad w/ Grilled Chicken recipe? I have a grill show also at the end of July and that sounds good.
Thanks.
Schel

schel said:
Where can I get the Mandarin Pasta Salad w/ Grilled Chicken recipe? I have a grill show also at the end of July and that sounds good.
Thanks.
Schel
Go to CC, go to past recipes under theme shows.

MANDARIN PASTA SALAD

Dressing:
1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled, fresh gingerroot
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/3 cup rice vinegar
¼ cup orange juice
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 teaspoons sugar

Salad:
8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
½ cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
½ cup diced red bell pepper
½ cup coarsely chopped red onion
1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
2 cups diced, cooked chicken
½ cup sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk gingerroot, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix and sugar. Cover, refrigerate until ready to use.

2. For salad, cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (8-qt) Stockpot; drain in large colander and rinse under cold running water. Place pasta in Simple Additions Large Bowl.

3. Meanwhile, score cucumber using Lemon Zester/Scorer; remove seeds using The Corer. Slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Dice bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Coarsely chop onion using Food Chopper. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 20mg, Carbohydrate 21g, Protein 11g, Sodium 210mg., fiber 2g

ahhhhhhhhh the wonders of copy & paste!!

Thanks! Sounds great!
Schel

in the causual cooking cookbook there is a recipe for a grilled pizza I did it at a show and it was very Yummy

What are the best recipes for a grilling show?

Some popular recipes for a grilling show include BBQ chicken, grilled vegetables, grilled shrimp skewers, and grilled steak with chimichurri sauce.

Do you have any vegetarian options for a grilling show?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian options for grilling, such as grilled portobello mushrooms, veggie burgers, and grilled tofu skewers.

Can you recommend any easy and quick grilling recipes?

Absolutely! Some easy and quick grilling recipes include grilled chicken fajitas, grilled shrimp and vegetable packets, and grilled pineapple with honey and cinnamon.

What are some popular marinades for grilling?

Some popular marinades for grilling are BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce, Italian dressing, and lemon herb marinade.

Are there any dessert recipes that can be made on the grill?

Yes, you can make delicious desserts on the grill such as grilled peaches with honey and mascarpone, grilled pineapple with coconut ice cream, and grilled banana boats with chocolate chips and marshmallows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies