• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Grilling Ideas for a Guys, Gals, and Grills Themed Show"

In summary, some unique grilling show ideas could include hosting a themed grilling party, showcasing grilling techniques for specific types of food, incorporating a cooking competition element, or having guests participate in grilling demonstrations. For budget-friendly options, you could use affordable cuts of meat, grill in-season fruits and vegetables, offer tips for using inexpensive equipment, or host a potluck-style show. To make your show interactive, have guests help prepare food or vote on their favorite dishes. To ensure grilling safety, demonstrate proper techniques, discuss food safety guidelines, and have a fire extinguisher on hand. For hosting a successful show, plan a menu, provide clear instructions, engage with the audience, and allow enough time for grilling and breaks.
jpanzenhagen
Gold Member
I would like to do a Guys, Gals and Grills theme show and am looking for suggestions on recipe choices. I like the Grilled BBQ Chicken but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions.

I have not done these myself, but I now several team members who had huge success with Grilled pizza shows. I think there used to be a theme for it...if I find it, I will post.Edit: I couldnt find the PC theme that I thought they had (i cant find anything on the new CC), but I did find a couple things here on CS Files.BBQ Pizza pan recipes
Or Grilled Pizza Instructions.And here is the PC Grilled Pizza recipe. (This link may take you to CC, but it is likely on the main customer facing webpage in the recipes)

Last edited:
The grilled pizza shows are awesome! I do several each summer!

1. What are some unique grilling show ideas?

Some unique grilling show ideas could include hosting a themed grilling party, such as a luau or backyard barbecue, or showcasing grilling techniques for specific types of food, like vegetables or seafood. Another idea could be to incorporate a cooking competition element, where guests can compete to create the best grilled dish.

2. Can you suggest any budget-friendly grilling show ideas?

A budget-friendly grilling show could include using affordable cuts of meat or grilling fruits and vegetables that are in season. You could also offer tips for using less expensive grilling equipment, like grilling baskets or foil packets. Hosting a potluck-style grilling show, where guests bring their own dishes to grill, can also be a cost-effective option.

3. How can I make my grilling show interactive?

To make your grilling show interactive, you could have guests participate in grilling demonstrations or have a hands-on cooking experience where they can help prepare the food. Another idea could be to have guests vote on their favorite grilled dishes or ingredients to incorporate into a recipe.

4. What are some ways to incorporate grilling safety into a show?

To ensure grilling safety during your show, you could demonstrate proper grilling techniques, such as using a meat thermometer and properly handling raw meat. You could also discuss food safety guidelines and tips for preventing cross-contamination. Additionally, having a fire extinguisher on hand and discussing fire safety precautions can also be helpful.

5. Can you provide any tips for hosting a successful grilling show?

Some tips for hosting a successful grilling show include having a well-planned menu, providing clear and concise instructions, and having all necessary equipment and ingredients prepared beforehand. It can also be helpful to engage with your audience and make the experience fun and interactive. Lastly, make sure to allow enough time for grilling and any necessary breaks in between dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • Saturday Gourmet