• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Show Ideas for June: Help Needed!

In summary, for June grill shows, you can incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables by grilling them in a fruit salad or vegetable skewers. The Pampered Chef Grill Stone can be used to make homemade pizza, grill delicate items, or for desserts. To create an interactive experience, consider a DIY burger bar, grilling competition, or taste testing game. For kid-friendly recipes, try grilled cheese sandwiches, mini pizzas, or fruit kebabs. The Pampered Chef Grill Press can be used to create perfect grill marks, make paninis or grilled quesadillas.
LNOSIL
Help -
I said we do seasonal theme shows like grill shows and someone took me up on it! :eek: Any suggestions! It is a June show so it will be great for selling the grill tools but I do not have any easy ideas! Thanks! :D

I just did a couples show this weekend with a grilling theme (and we're in Wisconsin - it was 45 degrees!)

We did the Mexican Burger Bar in the Casual Cooking book. It was easy because it was just grilling hamburgers and I was able to show a lot of tools, including the US&G and the entertaining set.

Hey there! Congrats on getting someone to take you up on your seasonal theme show idea! That's awesome! For a June show, you could definitely focus on grilling tools and accessories. One idea could be to do a "Build Your Own Burger" station where guests can choose from different types of burgers (beef, turkey, veggie) and then add on various toppings using your grill tools. You could also do a demonstration on how to make kebabs using skewers and grill baskets. Another idea could be to offer a special discount or bundle deal for guests who purchase a grill tool set during the show. Good luck and have fun with it!

1. How can I incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables into my June grill shows?

One idea is to create a grilled fruit salad by grilling slices of peaches, pineapple, and watermelon and serving them with a honey-lime dressing. You can also grill skewers of veggies such as zucchini, bell peppers, and onions for a colorful and healthy side dish.

2. What are some creative ways to use the Pampered Chef Grill Stone during June grill shows?

The Grill Stone is perfect for making homemade pizza on the grill. You can also use it to grill delicate items like fish or asparagus without worrying about them falling through the grates. Another idea is to use it to make grilled desserts like s'mores or grilled peaches with ice cream.

3. How can I create a fun and interactive experience for my guests during June grill shows?

Consider setting up a DIY burger bar where guests can choose their own toppings and sauces. You can also have a grilling competition where guests can create their own unique grilled dishes using Pampered Chef products. Another idea is to have a taste testing game where guests have to guess the ingredients in different grilled dishes.

4. What are some kid-friendly recipes I can showcase during June grill shows?

Grilled cheese sandwiches made on the grill using the Pampered Chef Grilled Cheese Maker are always a hit with kids. You can also make mini pizzas on the grill using English muffins or pita bread. Another idea is to grill fruit kebabs and serve them with a yogurt dip for a healthy and fun snack.

5. How can I incorporate the Pampered Chef Grill Press into my June grill shows?

The Grill Press is perfect for creating those perfect grill marks on burgers and steaks. You can also use it to make paninis on the grill or to press tofu for a vegetarian option. Another idea is to use it to make grilled quesadillas filled with your favorite ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Hbachna
  • Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies