1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Grilling Show Game

1. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

I usually do NOT do games, but last week I had a tropical party and had all the guests close their eyes and draw items and at the end, they opened them and I gave them points based off where the objects ended up. I did the game in the beginning and it helped relax the group,..

Sooo... i'd like to play a quick game to go along with a grilling show theme. Anyone have any ideas?

Jun 12, 2009
  2. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

I played the booster bingo at my last grill show. You can make the squares to be anything you want. I put products or things I might talk about in the squares. The guest really enjoyed it. several bookings & I got a new consultant out of it. Game from thebooster.com but you could make your own.

Jun 12, 2009
  3. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Can you explain the bingo game?
    Deb

Jun 14, 2009
  4. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

You can make a similar game in word. Can use as many boxes as you want. So make a "chart". Mine had 3 columns and 3 rows. For the heading I had Pamepred Bingo and at the bottom my contact information.

Thebooster bingo program allows you to enter "titles" and it scrambles the cards in different order/words for you so they are each different. Then you just have to print. It would take a little more work on your end to have them created in word. So for example my squares might say: oven pad, pre bowls, book a show, mix 'n chop, cookbooks, guest special, bridal shower and so on. I tell guest they can mark off the square when they hear me talk about that item. Then award a prize for who gets bingo first, and then black out. It keeps them engaged.

Last time I punched a mickey ear in the corner of a few cards and told them if they had the punch they could mark any sq of their choice off, but had to mark it before I started the show. Then I explained how we can earn the trip.

Jun 14, 2009
Have something to add?