• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Grilling Show Game for a Tropical Party | Quick and Easy Ideas"

In summary, the game is a way to get guests engaged and create a fun atmosphere. It is also a way to promote your business.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I usually do NOT do games, but last week I had a tropical party and had all the guests close their eyes and draw items and at the end, they opened them and I gave them points based off where the objects ended up. I did the game in the beginning and it helped relax the group,..

Sooo... i'd like to play a quick game to go along with a grilling show theme. Anyone have any ideas?

I played the booster bingo at my last grill show. You can make the squares to be anything you want. I put products or things I might talk about in the squares. The guest really enjoyed it. several bookings & I got a new consultant out of it. Game from thebooster.com but you could make your own.

Can you explain the bingo game?
Deb

You can make a similar game in word. Can use as many boxes as you want. So make a "chart". Mine had 3 columns and 3 rows. For the heading I had Pamepred Bingo and at the bottom my contact information.

Thebooster bingo program allows you to enter "titles" and it scrambles the cards in different order/words for you so they are each different. Then you just have to print. It would take a little more work on your end to have them created in word. So for example my squares might say: oven pad, pre bowls, book a show, mix 'n chop, cookbooks, guest special, bridal shower and so on. I tell guest they can mark off the square when they hear me talk about that item. Then award a prize for who gets bingo first, and then black out. It keeps them engaged.

Last time I punched a mickey ear in the corner of a few cards and told them if they had the punch they could mark any sq of their choice off, but had to mark it before I started the show. Then I explained how we can earn the trip.

Hi there! I love the idea of incorporating a game into your grilling show theme. One idea could be a blindfolded taste test, where guests have to guess different ingredients or seasonings on grilled dishes. You could also have a "build your own kabob" station and have guests vote on the most creative or tasty combination. Another fun option could be a timed grilling challenge, where guests have to race to complete a dish using a specific ingredient or tool. I hope these ideas help, have a great show!

1. What exactly is the "Fun Grilling Show Game for a Tropical Party"?

The "Fun Grilling Show Game for a Tropical Party" is a game that combines grilling and tropical-themed party ideas. It includes fun and easy grilling recipes, party decoration ideas, and interactive games to keep your guests entertained.

2. How can I incorporate this game into my Pampered Chef party?

This game is a great addition to any Pampered Chef party, especially during the summer months. You can use it as a theme for your party and incorporate the grilling recipes and tropical party ideas into your demonstration. You can also offer the Pampered Chef products featured in the game as part of your party sales.

3. Do I need any special equipment to play this game?

No, you do not need any special equipment to play this game. The grilling recipes can be made with any standard grill or even a stovetop grill pan. The party decoration ideas can be easily recreated with items found at any party supply store.

4. Can this game be played indoors or does it have to be a backyard party?

This game can be played both indoors and outdoors. The grilling recipes can be made on a stovetop grill pan in a kitchen, and the party decorations can be adapted for an indoor party. However, the tropical theme and grilling element may be more enjoyable in an outdoor setting.

5. Is this game suitable for kids?

Yes, this game can be fun for both kids and adults. The grilling recipes are simple enough for kids to help with, and the party decorations can be made into a fun activity for them. However, adult supervision is recommended when using grilling equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • livelaughlove