• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Recipes for Thursday!

In summary, the host wants a grill show, but does not want to go "that extravagant." There are some great grilling recipes in "Casual Cooking." Another fun idea is to grill a pizza. There is a recipe in there for an "Italian-Style Grilled Pizza" but you can pretty much make whatever you'd like. You could also just grill burgers and set up a burger bar with all kinds of toppings. It's a great way to show off Simple Additions.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Ok, i have the grilling recipe cards, but host does not want to go "that extravagant" Does anyone have any grilling recipes her show is THRUSDAY! :eek:

If she wants to keeps it simple, demo the new rubs. No marinating necessary. Just rub on meat or veggies and throw 'em on the grill. Quick. Easy. YUMMY ! ! !

There are some great grilling recipes in "Casual Cooking." Another fun idea is to grill a pizza. There's a recipe in there for an "Italian-Style Grilled Pizza" but you can pretty much make whatever you'd like. You could also just grill burgers and set up a burger bar with all kinds of toppings. It's a great way to show off Simple Additions. You can fill a red pepper with ketchup, a yellow pepper with mustard and a green pepper with relish as a fun way to serve condiments. You can use the US&G to slice onions or tomatoes. There are also some great BBQ sauce recipes in "Casual Cooking" that you can use to just marinate chicken in or use to top chicken or meat.

Sounds like a fun show! Good luck!

Griling showThank you for the advice... i guess when she actually asked about having a grill show i freaked and it was like i never used a grill before when in fact we use it everyday for dinner.

The burger bar sounds great!

I wonder how hard the chicken salad would be.... hmm ok well thanks again and i love this site!

just to let you know the chicken salad is very yummy my hisband absolutly loves it and it is very easy to do good luck with your show

I have done the Strawberry Spinach Salad at a number of my shows in June and everyone loves it, even the kids. What I do is I add grilled chicken. I have used both the Bell Pepper Rub and the Citrus Basil Rub for the chicken, and both were a big hit in the salad. :)

And the winner is....Ok looks like host liked the idea of the burger bar! Thanks again i will let you know how it turns out!

Hi there! I completely understand wanting to keep things simple for your Thursday grilling show. Luckily, there are plenty of delicious and easy grilling recipes that don't require too much effort or ingredients. Here are a few suggestions:1. Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken - marinate chicken breasts in a mixture of honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, and a splash of lemon juice. Grill until cooked through and serve with your favorite veggies.2. Grilled Veggie Skewers - thread your favorite veggies (bell peppers, onions, zucchini, mushrooms, etc.) onto skewers and grill until tender. Serve as a side dish or add some grilled chicken or shrimp for a complete meal.3. Grilled Shrimp Tacos - marinate shrimp in a mixture of olive oil, lime juice, minced garlic, and chili powder. Grill until pink and serve in tortillas with your favorite toppings.I hope these ideas help and your host has a successful grilling show on Thursday! Happy grilling!

What are some easy grilling recipes for Thursday?

Some easy grilling recipes for Thursday include grilled chicken skewers, grilled vegetable kabobs, grilled pork chops, grilled shrimp tacos, and grilled salmon fillets.

Can I use a gas grill for these recipes?

Yes, you can use a gas grill for these recipes. However, if you prefer a charcoal grill, you can still follow the same recipes and adjust the cooking times accordingly.

Do I need any special tools or equipment for these recipes?

You may need some basic grilling tools such as tongs, a spatula, and a meat thermometer. However, these recipes can be easily adapted to use whatever tools or equipment you have available.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Some of these recipes can be prepared ahead of time, such as marinating the protein or chopping the vegetables. However, it is best to cook them fresh on the day of grilling for optimal flavor and texture.

Are these recipes suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, there are some vegetarian options included in these grilling recipes, such as grilled vegetable kabobs and grilled tofu. You can also easily substitute any meat with plant-based alternatives for a vegetarian option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • carlajanes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies