• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Grilling Planks? Looking for grilling planks for my Alaskan Halibut!

In summary, Rebecca has some grilling planks that she doesn't know where they are, and wants to sell them. There are others who are interested, so please respond before she offers them to someone else.
Bexamo
Doess anyone have any grilling planks I can take off your hands? I haven't seen them in the outlet yet, and I use quite a few of them!! Thanks...

I have a new set if you still need one. If you do, PM me your address so I can get a shipping cost for you.

I have some as well.

Hmm, I know I have some - I just have absolutely no idea where they are!:eek:

I didn't use them, and I don't think I gave them away, and I never took them to a show - I wonder what I did with them?:confused::confused: Haven't even thought about them in ages...

I'm also looking for a set of these...anyone willing to sell to me?

can we still put in a feb order?

No. February orders were due by March 15.

I think I have an opened package with some left......

Rebecca, I sent you a PM back and haven't heard. Others are interested, so please respond before I offer them to someone else. Thanks!

DebbieJ said:
Rebecca, I sent you a PM back and haven't heard. Others are interested, so please respond before I offer them to someone else. Thanks!

Same here Rebecca ~

She hasn't logged in here since the 17th, so I'd send her an email if you need to hear back. Click on her user name, then select "Send email."

Whats a grilling plank?

It's a product we carried for a couple of seasons. Thin wood sheets meant to be used when grilling. The wood almost ignites and smokes, creating a smoky flavor on whatever it's under/wrapped around.Most grilling planks are actual planks, meant to be used more than once. Ours were thin so that they could be wrapped around kabobs, etc.

Just bumping up... I replied (finally) to those who sent me emails and PMs. I don't get to log on too often, but I do need planks for our Alaskan Halibut!!

What are grilling planks made of?

Grilling planks are typically made of untreated, all-natural wood such as cedar, maple, alder, or hickory.

How do I use grilling planks?

To use grilling planks, soak them in water for at least 1 hour before placing them on a preheated grill. Once the plank is hot, place your desired food on top and cover the grill. The moisture from the plank will infuse your food with flavor while also preventing it from sticking to the grill.

What types of food can I cook on grilling planks?

Grilling planks are versatile and can be used to cook a variety of foods such as fish, vegetables, chicken, pork, and even desserts. They are especially great for cooking delicate foods that may easily fall apart on a traditional grill.

Can I reuse grilling planks?

Grilling planks can typically be reused 2-3 times, depending on the type of wood and the thickness of the plank. After each use, scrub the plank with hot water and a brush to remove any residue. Let it air dry completely before storing it in a dry place.

Are there any safety precautions I should take when using grilling planks?

It is important to always use grilling planks on a preheated grill and to never leave the grill unattended while cooking. Avoid using planks that have been treated with chemicals or additives, as they can be harmful if ingested. Also, be careful when handling hot planks and always use heat-resistant gloves or tongs to remove them from the grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jessica. PC Consultant
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • monicag