• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Class: PDF Booklet for Tuesday

In summary, Wendy created a grilling booklet that includes recipes and instructions for different types of meat. Jane was able to convert it to word.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I am doing a grilling class Tuesday. Here is a booklet I made. It was made in publisher and I converted it to a PDF. I cannot convert it to Word.

Attachments

• Grilling booklet.pub
    681 KB · Views: 502
  • Grilling booklet.pdf
    204.6 KB · Views: 849
Last edited:
Thanks Wendy!!! Growing up in the south, BBQ is a way of life. But so many people don't realize the differences. This is a really good and conscise booklet.
Hope your class is great!!!

Thanks for your feedback. I am not a "griller" so I learned a lot putting it together.

I feel like the last part on seconds is confusing or missing something.

You mean for the grilling temperature? I looked at a lot of sites and this is how they tell how "hot" a grill is by how long you can hold your hand over it. I thought it was kind of strange, because I am a baker.

cookingwithlove said:
You mean for the grilling temperature? I looked at a lot of sites and this is how they tell how "hot" a grill is by how long you can hold your hand over it. I thought it was kind of strange, because I am a baker.

It doesnt say to hold your hand over it, etc. I think that is what is missing. I read it and was like what is 5 secs, etc. or 3 secs until.. So I think you need more words in that section to explain it.

Opps. It is supposed to. Thank you for catching that. I fixed it.

Last edited:
Can someone convert this to word?

can't convert to word, but so happy I purchased publisher earlier this year. Thank you for all the work you put into this booklet!

wow, Wendy, THAT is awesome. On the PDF version it cut off the first part of the information at the end "cook-" then nothing... could just be my computer though?

Wendy, thanks so much for posting!!! What a wonderful book!!! Would be great if we all could contribute more recipes to it :)

LUPE said:
Can someone convert this to word?

Here is the coversion. I have two layouts, one is called print layout (if you print back to back and staple it in the middle, it will create a book. The top page is meant to have a blank back like a book)

The e-mail layout is set up so it can be e-mailed to someone with the pages in the correct order.

Attachments

• Grilling 101 Email Layout.doc
    290.5 KB · Views: 617
  • Grilling 101 Print Layout.doc
    291 KB · Views: 554
Thank you so much - this is spectacular!

Jane, thanks for converting it.

Thanks for doing this ! pERFECT

Thank you Jane - you are the best!!!

Thanks, but all I did (once again) was take someone else's work and put it into a different format. Wendy should get the credit for creating the booklet in the first place. All I did was open the publisher version and copy and paste everything into word. It took me less than an hour to complete both files. Wendy did the hard work and should get the credit for that.

I put a thank you Wendy & Jane at the bottom of the last page. I love it when others share their ideas and appreciate all the work that went into this. Is there suppose to be more pics or are the empty space on some of the pages there to add to it?

I just found something on the 2nd. page that does not make sense to me: 'The charts below suggest which method to use based on the type of meat as well as the particular cut.'
I do not see any charts. Am I missing something?

Bumping...

Q: What recipes are included in the "Grilling Class: PDF Booklet for Tuesday"?

A: The "Grilling Class: PDF Booklet for Tuesday" includes a variety of delicious recipes such as grilled chicken skewers, grilled vegetable kabobs, and grilled peach salad.

Q: Do I need any special equipment for the grilling class?

A: Yes, you will need a grill and basic grilling utensils such as tongs and a spatula. The recipes may also require a meat thermometer or grill basket.

Q: Are there any vegetarian options in the "Grilling Class: PDF Booklet for Tuesday"?

A: Yes, there are vegetarian options included in the booklet, such as grilled portobello mushrooms and grilled veggie burgers.

Q: Can I substitute ingredients in the recipes?

A: Yes, you can make substitutions to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, we recommend sticking to the original recipe for the best results.

Q: How long will the grilling class take?

A: The grilling class typically takes 1-2 hours, depending on the number of recipes you choose to make and your experience with grilling. Plan for extra time if you are a beginner or if you are making multiple recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara