• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Show: APRIL Host Special - GRILLING ADDITIONS?

In summary, the April host special includes BBQ grill basket, grill tool set, grill mat, and vegetable grill basket for $99, which is a savings of $24. It is only available for hosts with a qualifying show, but can also be earned by hosting a virtual show. The grilling additions are all dishwasher safe. The deadline to take advantage of this offer is the end of the month.
PamperedPrincess74
I am closing a show for April and the host chose the GRILLING ADDITIONS special. I'm not at home right now and don't have any of my PC stuff in front of me. What is the GRILLING ADDITIONS??? I can't get the APRIL Host special flyer to come up. Can someone help?????

HG94 - it is just the two new grilling products.

Ultimate Grilling Kit for only $53.40, regularly $133.50
(Includes Skewer Set, Jumbo Turner, Barbecue Fork, Turner, Tongs, Basting Brush, Tool Bag, Mitt and Grill Cleaning Brush)I don't have an item # because I am at work and have already got rid of the april flyers. I hope this is what you needed!

Thanks Alf, I already knew that special though because one of my hosts chose that in the beginning of the month. It was the other one that I was unsure of. Which are the two new grilling products? I don't have a catalog with me. I was thinking one was the barbque basting bottle, but I'm not sure!

The two new grilling products are the Jumbo Turner and the Skewer Set.

What are the grilling additions included in the April host special?

The April host special includes the BBQ grill basket, grill tool set, grill mat, and vegetable grill basket.

How much does the April host special cost?

The April host special is available for $99, a savings of $24 compared to purchasing the items separately.

Can I purchase the April host special without hosting a show?

Unfortunately, the April host special is only available to hosts who have a qualifying show. However, you can still earn it by hosting a virtual show with your friends and family.

Are these grilling additions dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the grilling additions included in the April host special are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the deadline to take advantage of the April host special?

The April host special is only available for a limited time, so be sure to book your show and take advantage of this offer before the end of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KWilliams2329
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • vtodd71