• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Recipe: Rave Reviews Guaranteed!

In summary, you make a grilled pizza with an uncooked pizza dough. You start it in the oven on the pizza stone, then transfer it to the grill, will it work? Look at the instructions for the pizza in the catalog. They use an uncooked crust for that one. Put it on the grill, cook for a few minutes, flip and top, then cook some more.
Tracy99
Gold Member
I couldn't figure out how to upload this without starting a new post so here it is. I made it up from stuff I had read on here and the community. Super easy and it got rave reviews.

Attachments

• Grilled Pizza instructions.pdf
    6.2 KB · Views: 656
That sounds awesome. I love how you made one, put it on the grill, and made another.

Anyone ever made grilled pizza with an uncooked pizza dough? I'm wondering if you start it in the oven on the pizza stone, then transfer it to the grill, will it work?

Look at the instructions for the pizza in the catalog. They use an uncooked crust for that one. Put it on the grill, cook for a few minutes, flip and top, then cook some more.

You do it with uncooked crusts. My DH and I tried it a week or so ago. His problem was he made his dough too thick, but otherwise, it was very good! He did need a fork or something to get the dough started to lift off the grates so he didn't burn himself. The dough didn't fall through, but it did "settle" a little, so he couldn't just slide the turner under it to flip. But make sure you clean your grates REALLY WELL! My DH didn't, and the first two were, ummm...a little black in spots. YUCK. Maybe have a "throw away" crust to "clean" the grill for the first go around. HIS pizza was great, because mine and the boys cleaned the grill off for him. ;) But it was very good.TIP though....have ALL of your ingredients ready to go. I used prep bowls and had the toppings and sauces with utensils to apply as needed (spoons, scraper, etc). Also have a bowl of your oil to spread on the crust (I haven't looked at hte instructions on this thread, but that's how we did it- spread oil on the first side, put that on the grill, then while it was cooking, we spread the oil on the 2nd side before it was flipped. When it was flipped, we put the toppings on.) The stuff cooks fast (if your grill is hot enough....our's wasn't but it was still quick).Enjoy! Try first, before having guests over to do it with! :D

esavvymom said:
You do it with uncooked crusts. My DH and I tried it a week or so ago. His problem was he made his dough too thick, but otherwise, it was very good! He did need a fork or something to get the dough started to lift off the grates so he didn't burn himself. The dough didn't fall through, but it did "settle" a little, so he couldn't just slide the turner under it to flip. But make sure you clean your grates REALLY WELL! My DH didn't, and the first two were, ummm...a little black in spots. YUCK. Maybe have a "throw away" crust to "clean" the grill for the first go around. HIS pizza was great, because mine and the boys cleaned the grill off for him. ;) But it was very good.

TIP though....have ALL of your ingredients ready to go. I used prep bowls and had the toppings and sauces with utensils to apply as needed (spoons, scraper, etc). Also have a bowl of your oil to spread on the crust (I haven't looked at hte instructions on this thread, but that's how we did it- spread oil on the first side, put that on the grill, then while it was cooking, we spread the oil on the 2nd side before it was flipped. When it was flipped, we put the toppings on.) The stuff cooks fast (if your grill is hot enough....our's wasn't but it was still quick).

Enjoy! Try first, before having guests over to do it with! :D

I wonder if you could use foil on the grill for the 'first' flip? Spray some non-stick spray on the foil, place it on the grill and then the crust. That way you could grab the edges of the foil, flip it and then pull the foil off and place your toppings on the cooked side of the dough? To me, it's worth the try.

sounds like a plan...

We made the recipe in the catalog for dinner tonight but with a boboli crust. Yum!

1. What makes this recipe stand out?

This recipe has been carefully crafted to include a combination of flavors and ingredients that are sure to impress anyone who tries it. It has been tested and perfected to ensure rave reviews every time.

2. How long does it take to make this recipe?

This recipe is designed to be quick and easy to make, taking only about 30 minutes from start to finish. It's perfect for busy weeknights or last-minute dinner parties.

3. Can I make any substitutions in this recipe?

While we always recommend following the recipe as written for the best results, there are some ingredients that can be substituted if needed. Please refer to the recipe notes for suggested substitutions.

4. Is this recipe family-friendly?

Absolutely! This recipe is designed to be enjoyed by people of all ages. It's a great way to introduce new flavors and ingredients to picky eaters.

5. Can I prepare this recipe in advance?

Yes, this recipe can be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to cook. This is a great option for meal prepping or for busy days when you won't have time to prepare a meal from scratch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindycooks