• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilled Italian Pizza Recipe Requested

In summary, Christy plans to make a Grilled Italian Pizza from the Casual Cooking Cookbook and suggests using a Boboli as a strong base. She also plans to make her own "boboli's" by grill a few crusts at a time and then freeze them for later.
straitfan
Gold Member
Okay--I read in an earlier thread about Grilled Italian Pizza. It's supposedly on pg, 13 of the Casual Cooking Cookbook. I don't have the book, but would love to make this at our next cluster mtg. (We got into a conversation about making pizza on the grill at our last mtg. & I had shared that I had never done it, but had read about it on here. Can someone post the recipe? Thanks in advance.

Christy,

Click on the "Files" tab and type in "Grilled Pizza" it will come right up.

Good Luck!

this is my Fav!!!

Italian Style Grilled Pizza

Prepare grill for direct cooking on med. Coals
In Classic batter bowl combine
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (Deluxe Cheese Grater)
Slice tomato, remove seeds with cooks coorer , cut into ¾” pieces.
Slice Basil leaves into fine ribbons
Slice olives with Egg Slicer Plus. Mix all above together.
In SM. Batter bowl combine (use adj. Meas spoons) 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar,2 Garlic cloves (pressed), ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper
Lightly brush top of pizza crust with 1 Tbsp of oil mixture
Place crust top side down in center of grill. Let grill uncovered 4 to 5 mins.
Add remaining oil mixture to cheese mixture. Mix well
Using BBQ turner turn crust over and remove to cuting board
Spoon cheese mixture onto crust; return pizza to grill
Cover and grill 8 to 10 mins or until cheese is melted and bottom is golden.

the antipasto pizza is great on the grilled crust as well !
my favorite for summer shows & home

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Can't wait to try it!

Use a Boboli and you will have a strong base.

I am thinking that you can also make your own "boboli's" ....grill a few crusts at a time, and then throw them in the freezer for a later day!

When I get a chance, I am going to try making a grilled aloha pizza, using a pillsbury refridgerated dough. Tip: coat both sides of the dough with oil (hmm, garlic infused maybe!!) ...let the bottom cook until the top is just about bubbling....then flip over, and add your toppings to the cooked side! IT doesn't take long at all to grill a pizza :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make this Grilled Italian Pizza recipe?

To make this delicious pizza, you will need:
- Pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic cloves
- Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Balsamic glaze

2. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for convenience. However, if you have the time, homemade pizza dough will give the best results.

3. How do I grill the pizza?

To grill the pizza, first preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Roll out the pizza dough and brush it with olive oil and Italian seasoning. Then, place the dough on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly charred. Remove from the grill and add your toppings before placing it back on the grill to finish cooking.

4. Can I add other toppings to this pizza?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can add any toppings you like. Some suggestions include cooked Italian sausage, bell peppers, onions, or mushrooms.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes one large pizza, which can serve 4-6 people. You can adjust the ingredients accordingly to make more or less pizzas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JDooley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • ckeeling
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies