• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Press Weight: Answering Your Question

In summary, a grill press weight is a kitchen tool used for grilling and cooking that helps to evenly cook food and prevent it from sticking to the cooking surface. To use it, simply place it on top of the food while cooking and make sure it is heated beforehand for best results. It can be used on any type of grill and is not limited to just meat, as it can also be used for vegetables, sandwiches, and fruits. To clean and maintain it, wash with warm soapy water and avoid using metal utensils. With proper care, a grill press weight can last for many years.
Cooking_Mama
Does anyone know offhand how much the grill press weighs? I have a customer that has problems lifting heavy objects and was wondering the weight on this item.

Thanks

Don't know the weight...but it is HEAVY!

for some reason I think it is 4 pounds.

According to the PIG - it is 4 1/2 pounds

Thanks! :) I did call customer support and they were not able to locate a answer and I checked on consultant connection too. So they advised me to email the test kitchen. This customer has dexterity issues so she wanted to know before she placed a order.

Update! I got a email from the test kitchens and the grill press does weigh 4.25 pounds. Just in case anyone else is wondering. :)

Sounds about right- my MIL has mine and is going to ship it to me. She said the weight in the box is 6 lbs.

for your question! The grill press weighs approximately 3 pounds. It's designed to be lightweight and easy to handle, so your customer should have no problem using it. Let me know if you have any other questions!

1. What is the purpose of a grill press weight?

A grill press weight is a kitchen tool used for grilling and cooking. It helps to evenly cook food by pressing it down onto the grill or pan, ensuring that both sides are cooked evenly and preventing food from curling up or sticking to the cooking surface.

2. How do I use a grill press weight?

To use a grill press weight, simply place it on top of the food while it is cooking. For best results, make sure the grill press weight is heated beforehand to help cook the food faster and more evenly. You can also use the grill press weight to flatten foods like burgers or sandwiches.

3. Can I use a grill press weight on any type of grill?

Yes, grill press weights can be used on any type of grill, including gas, charcoal, and electric grills. Just make sure the grill press weight is made from heat-resistant materials that can withstand high temperatures.

4. Is a grill press weight only used for grilling meat?

No, a grill press weight can be used for a variety of foods, including vegetables, sandwiches, and even fruits. It is a versatile tool that can be used for any food that needs to be cooked evenly and flattened.

5. How do I clean and maintain my grill press weight?

To clean your grill press weight, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. If there are any tough stains or food residue, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner. Make sure to dry the grill press weight completely before storing it. Avoid using metal utensils on the grill press weight as it can scratch the surface. With proper care, your grill press weight can last for many years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef