• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pizza Grill Pan Recipes - What's Your Favorite?

In summary, a pizza grill pan is a specialized pan for grilling pizzas with a perforated bottom and handles for easy maneuvering. Any pizza dough recipe can be used with a grill pan, but it should be rolled out thin and evenly. To clean the pan, let it cool and wash with warm soapy water, avoiding abrasive cleaners. A pizza grill pan can be used on a gas grill, but it should be preheated beforehand. There are many unique pizza recipes that can be made with a grill pan, such as grilled peach and prosciutto pizza, BBQ chicken pizza, or a dessert pizza with Nutella and strawberries.
carlajanes
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for recipes for the new pizza grill pan. Does anyone have any they want to share? I told that any recipe would work but she wants specifics......

The chicken, bacon and ranch pizza recipe that comes with the pan is fantastic. When my son tasted it, he said it was something he would actually pay for at a restaurant.

PamperedchefDaly said:
The chicken, bacon and ranch pizza recipe that comes with the pan is fantastic. When my son tasted it, he said it was something he would actually pay for at a restaurant.

Yum, I must have missed that recipe... We pay $6 at Walmart to get that exact pizza. Hmmm.... I think I know what I'm making for dinner on Saturday.:cool:

Here you go! It's on the website under- In or Out Pizza shows

Attachments

• chicken bacon and ranch pizza.pdf
    107 KB · Views: 862
Jerk Chicken Nachos, YUM!!! Only takes a couple of minutes to warm everything up.

1. What is a pizza grill pan?

A pizza grill pan is a specialized pan designed specifically for grilling pizzas. It typically has a perforated bottom to allow for even heat distribution and crispy crust, and often has handles for easy maneuvering on and off the grill.

2. Can I use any pizza dough recipe with a grill pan?

Yes, you can use any pizza dough recipe with a grill pan. Just make sure to roll the dough out thin and evenly to ensure it cooks properly on the grill.

3. How do I clean my pizza grill pan?

To clean your pizza grill pan, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using steel wool or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the pan's surface. If there are stubborn stains, soak the pan in warm soapy water before scrubbing.

4. Can I use a pizza grill pan on a gas grill?

Yes, you can use a pizza grill pan on a gas grill. Just make sure to preheat the grill and pan for about 10 minutes before adding the pizza to ensure even cooking.

5. What are some unique pizza recipes I can make with a grill pan?

There are endless possibilities for delicious pizza recipes using a grill pan! Some unique ideas include grilled peach and prosciutto pizza, BBQ chicken pizza, or even a dessert pizza with Nutella and strawberries. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different toppings and flavors!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies