• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kelly V.:chef: Celebrates a $300 Order with a Special Recipe!

In summary, Kelly V.'s special recipe is a surprise dish that changes every month and is only available to customers who place a $300 order. It showcases the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products and can be a main dish, side dish, or dessert. The recipe changes every month and cannot be chosen by customers, but it is guaranteed to be delicious. There is no limit to the number of times the special recipe can be redeemed and previous recipes are not accessible.
KellyRedHead
Hi there!

I just had someone recently place an order for well over $300 on my personal website.
I wanted to send her a Thank you and a recipe. She ordered the professional stir fry pan and the grill pan and press.

Does anyone have a good recipe they would like to share that I can send along with my thank you?

Thanks in Advance!

Kelly V.:chef:

The Chicken Portobello Panini! It's one of my favorites, and in 07 spring/summer season's best

Thank you sooo much!!:D

Kelly V.

1. Can you tell us more about Kelly V.'s special recipe that comes with a $300 order?

Kelly V.'s special recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is exclusive to customers who place a $300 order. It is a surprise recipe that changes every month and is designed to showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products. It could be a main dish, side dish, or dessert, but rest assured that it will be a crowd-pleaser!

2. How often does the special recipe change?

The special recipe changes every month, so there is always something new and exciting to look forward to with each $300 order. Keep an eye out for our monthly newsletter or follow us on social media to be the first to know about the latest special recipe.

3. Can I choose which special recipe I want with my $300 order?

Unfortunately, the special recipe is a surprise and cannot be chosen by customers. However, we guarantee that each month's recipe will be delicious and worth trying out. Plus, it's a great opportunity to discover new and creative ways to use your Pampered Chef products.

4. Is there a limit to the number of times I can redeem the special recipe?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can redeem the special recipe with a $300 order. As long as you meet the minimum order amount, you will receive the special recipe for that month. So feel free to share the love and treat your friends and family to a delicious meal as well!

5. Can I access previous special recipes?

Unfortunately, previous special recipes are not available. The special recipe is an exclusive offer for customers who place a $300 order each month and is not available for purchase or access after that month. But don't worry, there will always be new and exciting recipes to look forward to each month!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • pcbrandy