• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exec Grill Pan vs. Prof: What's the Difference?

In summary, the Exec Grill Pan and the Prof differ in size and design, with the Exec being smaller and more compact while the Prof is larger and has ridges on the bottom. Both are suitable for indoor grilling, but the Exec is specifically designed for stovetop use while the Prof can also be used in the oven. Metal utensils can be used with both pans, but it is recommended to use silicone or wooden utensils to prolong their lifespan. They both come with a limited lifetime warranty and are dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended to preserve the non-stick coating.
AmyjonesPC
Does the exec grill pan have the flared edges for dripless pouring?? What makes it different from the prof?? I know about the temp differences and non-stick inside and out, anything else different?

The Exec does not have the flared edges. I have it but can't tell you what makes it different because I haven't seen the professional. Sorry!

It has the silicone handle and matches the other exec cookware. As you said, it also has the other features that the exec cookware all has.

They are both excellent pans. If you already have a set of Professional then get the Professional one. If you are just starting out collecting the pans get the Executive one - it is not much more and is much nicer. I especially love the non-stick outside of the pans - keeps them looking new longer with no effort.

The Exec Grill Pan also has higher side walls then the Professional one.

Hi there! Yes, the executive grill pan does have flared edges for dripless pouring. This feature is great for minimizing mess while cooking and serving. The executive grill pan also differs from the prof in its size and depth. The executive grill pan is slightly larger and deeper, making it perfect for cooking larger portions or thicker cuts of meat. Additionally, the executive grill pan has a unique non-stick coating both inside and out, which makes for easy cleanup and prevents food from sticking. I hope this helps answer your question. Let me know if you have any other questions about the executive grill pan. I'd be happy to assist! Happy cooking!

What is the difference between the Exec Grill Pan and the Prof?

The main difference between the Exec Grill Pan and the Prof is their size and design. The Exec Grill Pan is smaller and more compact, making it perfect for grilling individual portions or small items such as vegetables or shrimp. The Prof, on the other hand, is larger and has ridges on the bottom, making it ideal for grilling bigger items like steaks or burgers.

Which one is better for indoor grilling?

Both the Exec Grill Pan and the Prof are suitable for indoor grilling. However, the Exec Grill Pan is designed specifically for stovetop use, while the Prof can also be used in the oven, making it more versatile.

Can I use metal utensils with these grill pans?

Yes, both the Exec Grill Pan and the Prof are made with durable non-stick coating that can withstand metal utensils. However, it is always recommended to use silicone or wooden utensils to prolong the lifespan of the pans.

Do these grill pans come with a warranty?

Yes, both the Exec Grill Pan and the Prof come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects or issues with the pans, they can be replaced or repaired by Pampered Chef.

Are these grill pans dishwasher safe?

Both the Exec Grill Pan and the Prof are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water to preserve the non-stick coating and prevent any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom