• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of Grill Pan & Press for Delicious Meals - CYW Review

The summary is that the person's grill pan is not as good as their other pans. They suggest trying fish or chicken and see how those turn out. They also suggest using a different method for grilling burgers. They like their grill pan so much that it is seasoned from so much use.
bostonbelle
I got mine yesterday & was SO excited!! I tried it with filleted pork chops last night. It was ok. Right now I am cooking hamburgers. And I gotta say... I'm not impressed :( I get a lot of juices & the meat is simmering in the juice. Much prefer my SS pans. Am I doing something wrong? I *really* want to like it & sell CYW.

Help!

Try fish or chicken and see how those turn out... I didn't love my grill pan at first either, but now I do! :)

I have been trying to love my grill pan for 2 years now.In the end ... I find that I like it much better for lower-fat meats like chicken or pork. Much easier to clean.For burgers, I break down and bust out the Foreman. (I know, sacrilege, darling!) And for steaks, I prefer the broiler.

The first thing I did in mine was burgers and I hated it for the same reason--too much juice/grease and the ridges weren't deep enough to hold the meat up out of it. But then I did chicken breasts in it and I was totally sold! Best chicken I've ever cooked. I agree that it is ideal for lower fat/juice meats. I have pork chops and steaks to try on it next. I also tried the Barbecued Salmon from 29 Minutes and it was excellent.

I like mine best for panini sandwiches and quesadillas.If I'm going to grill any kind of meat - I'd much prefer to do it on our charcoal grill. I use it for the CYW shows, but I don't use it much that way at home. Occasionally to quickly cook shrimp, or bratwurst.

oh, my. I love my grill pan and press. it's new, got it for cyw, and the first night tried it with thighs. with bones. the press is like an accellerator. yummy food fast. If it's quick its for our family.Did my first cyw party last night. lots of things were weird about the party, like they would barely let me talk. Everyone came in knowing what they want. Next time I'm sending a cyw flyer first. Still, sold a press, and that woman decided to book so she can get the grill pan at 50% off.

Went to the grocery store today & got some fresh chicken breasts. They'll be on the menu this week. Fingers crossed that Chicken MY Way is a winner. ;)

I had a host let me use her 60% off, so my grill pan should be here this week. I'm submitting my own show this week too, so I'll get the press with that. I'm really excited to have them and offer CYW at my November shows!

As mentioned above, I also use my grill pan for things like fruit - have you ever grilled cantelope - it is soo sweet and yummy, panini, quesidilla's, brats, chicken, pork, burgers - grease never bothered me. I also stir fry my veggies for the brats after I have cooked them, great flavor addition to the veggies. Come to think of it, I very rarely use oil/spray on my pan and it washes great.

As far as the press is concerned, I sold mine after I realized I couldn't use it on Direct heat. I already owned a Cast Iron Press before PC came out with one. Mine is round. I love the fact that I can put it on the open flame to keep it hot while assembling my Panini and Quesidillas.

Honestly, I love my grill pan so much that it is totally seasoned from so much use!

1. What is the purpose of the Grill Pan & Press?

The Grill Pan & Press is a versatile cooking tool that allows you to create perfectly grilled foods in the comfort of your own kitchen. It can also be used for paninis, sandwiches, and even cooking bacon.

2. How is the Grill Pan & Press different from a regular pan?

The Grill Pan & Press is designed with raised ridges that create grill marks and allow excess fat to drain away for healthier cooking. It also comes with a press that helps to evenly cook foods and adds beautiful grill lines.

3. Can the Grill Pan & Press be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Grill Pan & Press is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used on outdoor grills for added versatility.

4. How do you clean the Grill Pan & Press?

The Grill Pan & Press is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. For best results, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

5. What is the material of the Grill Pan & Press?

The Grill Pan & Press is made of heavy-duty cast iron, which provides excellent heat retention and distribution for even cooking. The press is made of sturdy stainless steel for durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies