• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Unique Grill Ideas Beyond Pizza and Fajitas for a Large Party?

In summary, my past host of mine who last did a 1k show back in Jan 2011- all teachers, she wants to celebrate end of the year w/ her friends! wants to use the grill basket (so thinking veggies of some sort, or fruit) and what to do for a main dish? Chicken breast and rubs w/ sauces is kind of what I'm thinking....any other ideas?
chefsteph07
I just booked a grill show for June and there is the potential for alot of guests there...this is a past host of mine who last did a 1k show back in Jan 2011- all teachers, she wants to celebrate end of the year w/ her friends!
My question is...I am not wanting to a pizza on the grill (did that for a booking my past host had) and I don't want to do fajitas (did that for current host in the DCB) so what other ideas are there? I did ask her if she had anything in mind, she wants to use the grill basket (so thinking veggies of some sort, or fruit) and what to do for a main dish? Chicken breast and rubs w/ sauces is kind of what I'm thinking....any other ideas?

How about a grilled salsa? You could do a grilled peach salsa which is so tasty and different! Also, could do grilled zucchini boats.

Recipes please! :)
I do not grill,(we don't have one) so I need some instruction and will have to experiment before the party on my mom's grill! LOL

Last summer I did grilled fajitas. Do them just like you would in the DCB, only toss with a bit of olive oil, and throw them in a grillling tray. I actually did the chicken in the grill tray, and the veggies in the grill basket. This year, I think I'd use the flexible grill basket for the chicken.

wedge pineapple, grill in the basket. serve over icecream and/or pound cake. Pineapple Mango salsa with grill onion, pepper and the pineapple

I'm doing a grilling show at the end of the month and will be using BBQ Vegetable Rack to make baked potatoes and do a potato bar. I'm hoping it goes well!

Why don't you do grilled pita pockets. You can grill the chicken and veggies and serve them in warm pitas from the grill. You can even make a yogurt sauce for them and add fresh pressed garlic to it. It'll have a little Middle Eastern flair to it.

kcook said:
Why don't you do grilled pita pockets. You can grill the chicken and veggies and serve them in warm pitas from the grill. You can even make a yogurt sauce for them and add fresh pressed garlic to it. It'll have a little Middle Eastern flair to it.

I love this idea! Ok, how do you grill the pockets, in a tray or on the grates? And for how long do you think? And do you have a recipe for yogurt sauce? Love love love...sorry for all the questions, I am NOT a grill master and need guidance! LOL

Let's keep these ideas coming. I am doing a Grilling Class and I want to give out Grilling recipes.

Grilled chicken skewers (chicken, bell peppers, onions, fresh pineapple) and then brushed with the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce.

Grilled Veggies in the BBQ grill basket - Red, yellow and orange bell peppers, red onions, zucchinis, asparagus, yellow squash, cut in small/med pieces toss in the ss bowl with EVOO, garlic (use garlic press), salt and pepper then transfer to grill basket. Yum!!!

Has anyone tried grilled stuffed peppers on the vegetable rack? I want to do it for a party next week, but haven't experimented yet!

1. What are some healthy grilling options besides pizza?

Some healthy grilling options besides pizza include grilled vegetables, fish, chicken, tofu, and fruit.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef grill pan for non-pizza items?

Yes, our grill pan is versatile and can be used for a variety of foods such as burgers, chicken breasts, and vegetables.

3. What are some unique grilling ideas for a summer BBQ?

Some unique grilling ideas for a summer BBQ include grilled shrimp skewers, grilled watermelon with feta cheese, and grilled peaches with honey and cinnamon.

4. How do I avoid my food sticking to the grill?

To prevent food from sticking to the grill, make sure to clean and oil the grates before cooking. You can also marinate the food beforehand or use a non-stick cooking spray.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef grill stone for non-pizza items?

Yes, our grill stone can be used for a variety of foods such as flatbreads, chicken, and vegetables. It is also great for grilling delicate items that may fall through the grates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jdwakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies