• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Creative Uses for a Grill Basket?

In summary, the Grill Basket recipe file that was available for sale has helped increase the sales of Bobbi's grilling recipes.
natural
Gold Member
There is only one file for the Grill Basket ideas...anyone have more ideas, I am selling lots!

natural said:
There is only one file for the Grill Basket ideas...anyone have more ideas, I am selling lots!

Wow, you go girl, that's awesome. I have not sold a single one! What are you telling people to get them to order?

EpTxGuy said:
Wow, you go girl, that's awesome. I have not sold a single one! What are you telling people to get them to order?

I am not sure what I really say.:blushing: I do talk about the heat in the kitchen, and I carry all of my seasonings in the basket and put it on the table. I am in MN though and we only have a short outdoor grilling time and I think everyone wants to "Celebrate" that by buying stuff to make it more fun??? I dunno!

I have told people that it makes a nice Father's Day gift basket, then they could put some other things like seasonings or whatever inside the basket.

HTH!! :)

No sure what say but I sell a ton of the Grill baskets

natural said:
I carry all of my seasonings in the basket and put it on the table.

That's what I do and pass it around so everyone can smell the grilling rubs. I talk about how the basket fits front to back on the grill so you still have plenty of room to grill your burgers and steaks. I tell them how I make roasted potatoes in my basket as well as grilled veggies.

Potatoes:
get a bunch of red potatoes and cut into cubes about 1-2 inches. Put in batter bowl, fill with water and microwave 10 mins with LID ON. Drain water, add oil and seasonings of your choice, put lid back on and shake up. Dump into grill basket and cook until golden.

The cooking in the microwave first helps shorten the time on the grill.

DebbieJ said:
That's what I do and pass it around so everyone can smell the grilling rubs. I talk about how the basket fits front to back on the grill so you still have plenty of room to grill your burgers and steaks. I tell them how I make roasted potatoes in my basket as well as grilled veggies.

Potatoes:
get a bunch of red potatoes and cut into cubes about 1-2 inches. Put in batter bowl, fill with water and microwave 10 mins with LID ON. Drain water, add oil and seasonings of your choice, put lid back on and shake up. Dump into grill basket and cook until golden.

The cooking in the microwave first helps shorten the time on the grill.

Thanks, Deb for the tip on the potatoes. I never even thought about doing them that way and for that matter using the lid in the microwave.

Yeah. I've sold 3 already for Father's Day! I don't even own one yet. I had put that Grill Basket recipe file together last night because I wanted to include them with the customers' orders who just bought them. I had to search through a few threads on here to get what I did. But it's always nice to have more! :D

esavvymom said:
Yeah. I've sold 3 already for Father's Day! I don't even own one yet. I had put that Grill Basket recipe file together last night because I wanted to include them with the customers' orders who just bought them. I had to search through a few threads on here to get what I did. But it's always nice to have more! :D

Maybe because I am tired and trying to do too much tonight but what Grill Basket Recipe File are you referring too? Can you attach the file? TIA.

Bobbi,

Thank you so much for these grilling recipes. I have my first grilling party in a couple of weeks and was at a loss!

I sent out my newsletter this week and was advertising the Grilling Set(s) that customers could purchase for Father's Day. I'm also trying to book some Father's Day shows.

Kel

Thanks, Bobbi!!!!! Great job!!!! I definately am going to use it!

This is my number three seller. I pass my pens around in it. I'm on my second one cause one disappeared at a party... I realized I wasn't selling as many without it so I broke down and bought another one.

Another product I don't own but will have to get!

Malinda Klein said:
This is my number three seller. I pass my pens around in it. I'm on my second one cause one disappeared at a party... I realized I wasn't selling as many without it so I broke down and bought another one.

Somebody stole your grill basket?!:eek: at a show?:cry:

1. What types of food can I cook in a grill basket?

You can cook a variety of foods in a grill basket, such as vegetables, shrimp, fish, chicken, and even fruits. The basket's mesh design allows for even cooking and prevents smaller foods from falling through the grates.

2. How do I prevent food from sticking to the grill basket?

To prevent food from sticking to the grill basket, make sure to properly oil the basket before adding your food. You can also lightly coat your food with oil or use a non-stick cooking spray. Additionally, avoid overcrowding the basket and flip the food frequently to prevent sticking.

3. Can I use a grill basket on any type of grill?

Grill baskets are designed to be used on different types of grills, including gas, charcoal, and electric. However, make sure to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure compatibility with your specific grill model.

4. What are some easy grill basket recipes?

Some easy and delicious grill basket recipes include grilled vegetables, shrimp and pineapple skewers, lemon garlic chicken, and teriyaki salmon. You can also get creative and experiment with different combinations of meats and vegetables.

5. How do I clean and maintain my grill basket?

To clean your grill basket, soak it in warm soapy water for a few minutes, then scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or brush. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a towel. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the non-stick coating. To maintain your grill basket, make sure to oil it before each use and avoid using metal utensils that can scratch the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Brandi2007
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies