1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Grill Basket ideas and recipes

1. natural

natural Member Gold Member

There is only one file for the Grill Basket ideas...anyone have more ideas, I am selling lots!

May 29, 2009
  2. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

Wow, you go girl, that's awesome. I have not sold a single one! What are you telling people to get them to order?

May 29, 2009
  3. natural

natural Member Gold Member

I am not sure what I really say.:blushing: I do talk about the heat in the kitchen, and I carry all of my seasonings in the basket and put it on the table. I am in MN though and we only have a short outdoor grilling time and I think everyone wants to "Celebrate" that by buying stuff to make it more fun??? I dunno!

I have told people that it makes a nice Father's Day gift basket, then they could put some other things like seasonings or whatever inside the basket.

HTH!! :)

May 29, 2009
  4. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

No sure what say but I sell a ton of the Grill baskets

May 29, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

That's what I do and pass it around so everyone can smell the grilling rubs. I talk about how the basket fits front to back on the grill so you still have plenty of room to grill your burgers and steaks. I tell them how I make roasted potatoes in my basket as well as grilled veggies.

Potatoes:
    get a bunch of red potatoes and cut into cubes about 1-2 inches. Put in batter bowl, fill with water and microwave 10 mins with LID ON. Drain water, add oil and seasonings of your choice, put lid back on and shake up. Dump into grill basket and cook until golden.

The cooking in the microwave first helps shorten the time on the grill.

May 29, 2009
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Thanks, Deb for the tip on the potatoes. I never even thought about doing them that way and for that matter using the lid in the microwave.

7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Yeah. I've sold 3 already for Father's Day! I don't even own one yet. I had put that Grill Basket recipe file together last night because I wanted to include them with the customers' orders who just bought them. I had to search through a few threads on here to get what I did. But it's always nice to have more! :D

May 29, 2009
  8. pamperedharriet

Maybe because I am tired and trying to do too much tonight but what Grill Basket Recipe File are you referring too? Can you attach the file? TIA.

9. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

May 29, 2009
  10. Bobbi,

Thank you so much for these grilling recipes. I have my first grilling party in a couple of weeks and was at a loss!

I sent out my newsletter this week and was advertising the Grilling Set(s) that customers could purchase for Father's Day. I'm also trying to book some Father's Day shows.

Kel

11. pamperedharriet

Thanks, Bobbi!!!!! Great job!!!! I definately am going to use it!

12. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

This is my number three seller. I pass my pens around in it. I'm on my second one cause one disappeared at a party... I realized I wasn't selling as many without it so I broke down and bought another one.

13. pamperedharriet

Another product I don't own but will have to get!

14. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Somebody stole your grill basket?!:eek: at a show?:cry:

Jun 1, 2009
Have something to add?