• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Basket Dessert: Delicious Skewer Recipe for Summer BBQs

In summary, the conversation discussed the benefits of practicing mindfulness, such as reducing stress and increasing self-awareness. The speakers also touched on the importance of incorporating mindfulness into daily routines and finding the right techniques that work for each individual. They emphasized the need for patience and consistency in order to fully experience the benefits of mindfulness.
loreo
As I was searching the archives for grill recipes I came across this one
Take chunks of banana, cherries, pound cake and pineapple and alternate them on our skewers. Brush with melted butter. Grill for 2 minutes on each side. Scoop 1 scoop of ice cream into a bowl then slide 1/2 of the ingredients on the skewer onto the ice-cream. Top with chocolate, nuts, cool whip, etc.

Do you think this could be done in the grill basket?

yes.

i have seen a shortcake recipe that uses the grill basket as well. i got it from here....

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love finding new and creative ways to use our products. I think this recipe could definitely be adapted to use in our grill basket. Instead of using skewers, you could place the ingredients in the basket and then flip it over to cook on each side. Just be sure to brush the basket with some oil beforehand to prevent sticking. And don't forget to add your favorite toppings before serving - the possibilities are endless! Thanks for sharing this delicious summer BBQ recipe. Happy grilling!

1. Is it safe to use a grill basket for dessert?

Yes, using a grill basket for dessert is safe as long as it is made of food-grade material and is well-maintained, clean, and free of rust.

2. Can I use any type of fruit for this dessert skewer recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that you enjoy and that can hold its shape when grilled, such as apples, peaches, or strawberries.

3. How long should I grill the dessert skewers?

The recipe suggests grilling for 2 minutes on each side, but the time may vary depending on the heat of your grill and the size of the skewers. It is best to keep an eye on them and remove them when the fruit is slightly softened and the ingredients are heated through.

4. Can I make this dessert recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the skewers and keep them in the fridge until ready to grill. However, it is best to add the ice cream and toppings right before serving to prevent the ice cream from melting.

5. Can I use a different sauce or topping instead of chocolate and nuts?

Absolutely! You can get creative and use any toppings that you prefer, such as caramel sauce, sprinkles, crushed cookies, or even a drizzle of honey. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mpayton
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies