• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grieving a Lost Opportunity - Moving On to Cabo!

In summary, Krista will not be able to go to Nashville to meet her husband's best friend and will instead go to Cabo. ChefZee has already earned Nashville and will go in her place. Krista will still work on earning Taste of Travel in order to go to Cabo.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
:cry: I was so pshyched and pumped to earn Nashville, and I just found out last night that I won't be able to go... :cry::cry::cry: My husband's best friend just booked his wedding date for that weekend. I know I can and will still earn one of the other trips, but I'm just really bummed at the moment....

Ok, now I've blessed and released... Now onto Cabo!

Krista - go to Nashville and let the hubby go to the wedding! After all, it is HIS best friend! Just kidding! Sad and happy too though as it is so awesome that you can go to Cobo! And note I said CAN meaning WILL. Heck if you have Nashville already, there is no way you will not make Cobo. Tell hubby now that no matter what, YOU ARE GOING TO COBO!

Well, I can go in your place. I know, I know, it's a lot to ask, but I'm willing to burden that for you. :D

Dang ChefZee - you beat me to it! Oh well, first come first serve!

Wow you eared nashville allready!! you should have no promblem at gold then

No, I haven't earned Nashville yet, but by darn I was working on it. It was my goal that I had set that I would reach... Then I was deflated Sunday night when I found out. I'm actually going to still work on earning it, respectfully decline it, but then I'll know that I'm very on track to walking stage at Leadership and going to Cabo.

Tell yourself this.....if you calculate what you need to do to earn Nashville, it will be the SAME thing you have to do to earn one of the other trips (which is why I don't understand why they make such a big deal about it- as if you have to do less....yes- it's a SECOND trip, but it's just as much work. Not complaining, was just an observation)So calculate what you'd need to do for Nashville (since last I checked, the other calculator wasn't up yet). Do not calculate bonus promotion points, since those won't count for Los Cabos....and then work on it!! I found 2 shows a week no matter what, and 2 recruits a month would be what I needed to do for EITHER trip. Put up the incentive wall chart and have fun! Find pictures of Los Cabos and post them where you can see them as incentive. (Buy a bathing suit even and hang it on the back of your office door!)

Take the cash buyout for Nashville and go with your husband at a time that you CAN go!

I don't think there is a buyout for Taste of Travel...

Correct- no alternate option for Taste of Travel.

1. How do I cope with the disappointment of a lost opportunity?

It's completely normal to feel disappointed and even grieve a lost opportunity. Take the time to acknowledge and process your emotions. Seek support from loved ones and consider talking to a therapist or joining a support group.

2. How can I move on and let go of the missed opportunity?

Focus on the present and future instead of dwelling on the past. Set new goals and make a plan to achieve them. Practice self-care and engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment.

3. What if I regret not taking advantage of the opportunity?

It's natural to have regrets, but try to reframe your thinking. Instead of dwelling on what could have been, focus on the lessons learned and how you can apply them to future opportunities.

4. Will I ever get over the disappointment of a lost opportunity?

It may take time, but with self-reflection and self-care, you can move on from the disappointment. Keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and trust that there will be other opportunities in the future.

5. How can I stay positive and look forward to new opportunities?

Practice gratitude and focus on the good things in your life. Surround yourself with positive people and continue to set goals and work towards them. Remember that every closed door leads to a new opportunity waiting to be discovered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• calebsmom0822
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flame_chick
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ahammons