• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recapping the Epic Grey's Anatomy Finale: Did You Tune In?

In summary, both Jason and Melissa were out of the picture and the 007 twist threw the audience. The finale left many people feeling disappointed.
WLMcCoy
Did anyone else watch the Grey's finale tonight? WOW, I'm going to need at least a week to recover..

I did - totally didn't see that coming - can't wait to see the season premiere in the fall!

I know! I'm excited!

&& a big whoops!! I missed the thread you started! Sorry!

The 007 threw me completely!! Knew Izzy was out, but George...and as a hero!! The marriage was lame-o

Loved this episode!! Now we have to wait!!

Always have Big Brother to watch!!

I heard both were out but it still had me on my seat of my pants and was hoping it wasnt' true :(.

It's another show I am writing off for next year. After Donald Trump and Hitler and Joan Rivers and Baby Bopp - I'm written off of Apprentice. After Jason and Melissa and Deonna and the lame-o temporary fiancee, I'm written off of Bachelor. And after the --wait do you have any paper, yes a post it note-- wedding of McDreamy and Mer, I'm done with Grays. . .007 was an awesome twist.Where are the good writers like Moonlighting, or early Will & Grace? TV Stinks!And did I really see an ad for Dance your A** Off? On primetime? Cable or not - I shouldn't have to cover my 6yo DS ears or eyes when watching an evening show. What is entertainment coming to??So--I guess I will have nothing more to do than get my show average back up to 565 and higher, and build my shows each month!

I haven't watched Grey's for a few years, I was flipping channels and saw it. They killed off my 2 favorite characters...

Or did they?
;)

lol very true lisa!

scottcooks said:
It's another show I am writing off for next year. After Donald Trump and Hitler and Joan Rivers and Baby Bopp - I'm written off of Apprentice. After Jason and Melissa and Deonna and the lame-o temporary fiancee, I'm written off of Bachelor. And after the --wait do you have any paper, yes a post it note-- wedding of McDreamy and Mer, I'm done with Grays. . .007 was an awesome twist.

Where are the good writers like Moonlighting, or early Will & Grace? TV Stinks!

And did I really see an ad for Dance your A** Off? On primetime? Cable or not - I shouldn't have to cover my 6yo DS ears or eyes when watching an evening show. What is entertainment coming to??

So--I guess I will have nothing more to do than get my show average back up to 565 and higher, and build my shows each month!

I know what you mean!! I feel the same way about my daughter! The things she sees just on commercials are horrible. From sex, to cursing, to scary movie previews. YUCK! My favorite reason we have a DVR, I can fast forward through things I don't want her to hear/see!

The whole eposide could be Izzie hallucinating!

1. What happened in the Grey's Anatomy finale?

In the epic Grey's Anatomy finale, we saw a major storm hit Seattle and cause chaos at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. Additionally, we saw the return of some beloved characters, intense medical cases, and emotional moments between the doctors.

2. Did any main characters die in the finale?

Yes, unfortunately, we saw the death of one of the main characters, Dr. Andrew DeLuca, as he heroically tried to save a human trafficking victim. It was a heartbreaking moment for fans and the doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial.

3. Did Meredith and Derek finally get back together?

While there were moments of hope for Meredith and Derek's romantic reunion, the finale ultimately ended with them co-parenting their children and maintaining a strong friendship. However, fans are still holding out hope for a potential reunion in the future.

4. Will there be a season 18 of Grey's Anatomy?

Yes, it has been officially announced that Grey's Anatomy will be returning for an 18th season. However, it has also been confirmed that season 18 will be the final season of the long-running medical drama.

5. Can we expect any more surprises or twists in the upcoming season?

While it's hard to predict what the writers have in store for us in the final season, it's safe to say that there will be plenty of surprises and twists to keep viewers on the edge of their seats. The finale left us with some unanswered questions and loose ends, so we can expect to see those addressed in the upcoming season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies