1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Grey's Anatomy Finale

1. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

Did anyone else watch the Grey's finale tonight? WOW, I'm going to need at least a week to recover..

May 14, 2009
  2. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

I did - totally didn't see that coming - can't wait to see the season premiere in the fall!

May 14, 2009
  3. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I know! I'm excited!

&& a big whoops!! I missed the thread you started! Sorry!

May 14, 2009
  4. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

The 007 threw me completely!! Knew Izzy was out, but George...and as a hero!! The marriage was lame-o

Loved this episode!! Now we have to wait!!

Always have Big Brother to watch!!

May 14, 2009
  5. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I heard both were out but it still had me on my seat of my pants and was hoping it wasnt' true :(.

May 15, 2009
  6. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

It's another show I am writing off for next year. After Donald Trump and Hitler and Joan Rivers and Baby Bopp - I'm written off of Apprentice. After Jason and Melissa and Deonna and the lame-o temporary fiancee, I'm written off of Bachelor. And after the --wait do you have any paper, yes a post it note-- wedding of McDreamy and Mer, I'm done with Grays. . .007 was an awesome twist.

Where are the good writers like Moonlighting, or early Will & Grace? TV Stinks!

And did I really see an ad for Dance your A** Off? On primetime? Cable or not - I shouldn't have to cover my 6yo DS ears or eyes when watching an evening show. What is entertainment coming to??

So--I guess I will have nothing more to do than get my show average back up to 565 and higher, and build my shows each month!

May 15, 2009
  7. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I haven't watched Grey's for a few years, I was flipping channels and saw it. They killed off my 2 favorite characters...

May 15, 2009
  8. lisagoins

lisagoins Novice Member

Or did they?
    ;)

May 15, 2009
  9. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

lol very true lisa!

May 15, 2009
  10. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

I think Izzy will be back

11. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I know what you mean!! I feel the same way about my daughter! The things she sees just on commercials are horrible. From sex, to cursing, to scary movie previews. YUCK! My favorite reason we have a DVR, I can fast forward through things I don't want her to hear/see!

May 16, 2009
  12. ChefLisa

ChefLisa Advanced Member

The whole eposide could be Izzie hallucinating!

May 16, 2009
Have something to add?