• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Greg's New Symbols and Titles for Members | Explanation Inside"

In summary, the new symbols and titles introduced by Greg for members in the Pampered Chef community include Silver Spoon Member, Golden Whisk Member, Diamond Ladle Member, Platinum Chef Member, and Master Chef Member. These do not affect your current membership status, but are meant to recognize and honor members who have achieved certain milestones within the company. The requirements for each level of membership vary and are based on factors such as sales, recruitment, and leadership. You can earn a higher level of membership by focusing on growing sales, recruiting new members, and actively participating in events and initiatives. These new symbols and titles provide benefits such as access to exclusive events, trainings, rewards, and networking opportunities with other members.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Greg,

Can you please explain the new symbols and titles you have given to different members. I saw a new one today "gold supporter" :confused: .

I love the one you gave to DebPC (founder of this site) - too cute!

Hey Beth! Another consultant posted a thread saying that she would like to support this site since it has been so wonderful to her. I completely agree so Greg set up a Donation link up above to where if you contribute $20 you are a gold supporter. I'm going to donate but I need to have some shows first! :)

I get the supporter icons, but don't understand the Star CS member icon. What constitutes a "Star?"

It goes by how many posts you have made. I think it starts at 500 posts.

CS= I think that means Chef Sucess

Star CS member = 500 or more posts, as time goes on it will scale up
PC Veteran = Affiliated with or permanent site staff
Gold Supporter = Member has donated financially to chef success

Admin Greg said:
Star CS member = 500 or more posts, as time goes on it will scale up
PC Veteran = Affiliated with or permanent site staff
Gold Supporter = Member has donated financially to chef success
This is exactly what I was talking about here: While you're ar it...

What are the new symbols and titles for members introduced by Greg?

The new symbols and titles for members introduced by Greg are designed to help distinguish between different levels of membership within the Pampered Chef community. They include the following:

• Silver Spoon Member
  • Golden Whisk Member
  • Diamond Ladle Member
  • Platinum Chef Member
  • Master Chef Member

How do these new symbols and titles affect my current membership status?

If you were previously a member of Pampered Chef, your membership status will not change. These new symbols and titles are meant to recognize and honor members who have achieved certain milestones within the company.

What are the requirements for each level of membership?

The requirements for each level of membership vary and are based on factors such as sales, recruitment, and leadership within the Pampered Chef community. For more specific information, please consult with your Pampered Chef consultant or refer to the official Pampered Chef website.

How can I earn a higher level of membership?

To earn a higher level of membership, you can focus on growing your sales, recruiting new members, and actively participating in Pampered Chef events and initiatives. Your hard work and dedication will be recognized and rewarded with a higher level of membership.

What benefits do these new symbols and titles provide?

These new symbols and titles not only recognize your achievements within the Pampered Chef community, but they also come with benefits such as access to exclusive events, trainings, and rewards. They also serve as a way to connect and network with other members at similar levels within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih