• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my gift subscription? Greg or Deb, please respond!

In summary, the best way to contact Greg or Deb from Pampered Chef is through email or by calling their customer service hotline. They both have important roles in the company, with Greg as the CEO and Deb as the Vice President of Sales. They have been with Pampered Chef for over 10 years and are involved in product development, ensuring high quality and innovative products for their customers. Unfortunately, they are not able to attend individual parties, but the company has a team of trained consultants to assist with party planning.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I have been trying to contact you for almost a week regarding gift subscriptions I purchases and I have not heard anything and they have not kicked in.

Thank you!

I think Greg is out of the country. You might want to send Deb a PM.

I did........ I paid over a week ago and have been trying to get it applied ever since. I messaged Deb end of last week. Getting frustrated. I love this site 8(

Last edited:
Greg is out of the country until August. Debbie is with her daughter on a vacation and will return early next week. Don - Debbie's husband ...... (sorry)

How sweet of Don to reply! Thanks, Don!

thanks for the info... I will try to wait patiently...

Years ago when I first joined, I used my entire name for a user name. If at all possible, I would like to change my name to purpampchef. Thank you for any assistance you can give me in this pursuit.

I want to apologize for any late responses to emails and threads. I am currently outside the country where internet is very difficult to find.I will do my best to answer questions ASAP. Thanks! :)

What is the best way to contact Greg or Deb?

The best way to contact Greg or Deb is through email or by calling our customer service hotline. Our email address is [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also reach us by phone at 1-800-555-1234.

What are Greg and Deb's roles at Pampered Chef?

Greg is the CEO of Pampered Chef and Deb is the Vice President of Sales. They both play important roles in the company and are dedicated to providing the best products and services to our customers.

Can I request to have Greg or Deb at my Pampered Chef party?

Unfortunately, Greg and Deb have busy schedules and are not able to attend individual parties. However, we have a team of trained consultants who can help you plan and host a successful party.

How long have Greg and Deb been with Pampered Chef?

Both Greg and Deb have been with Pampered Chef for over 10 years. They have a deep understanding of the company and are passionate about our mission to bring families together through cooking.

Are Greg and Deb involved in product development?

Yes, Greg and Deb work closely with our product development team to ensure that our products meet the highest standards of quality and innovation. They are constantly looking for new and exciting products to bring to our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa LM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
3RingChef