• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Files with Custom Folders | Simplify Your Search with Greg's Tip

In summary, Cynthia and Greg think that it would be a great idea to have folders for the "Files" section on the website. It would make searches a lot easier.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Is it possible to to have folders for the "Files" section? What I mean exactly is this. When I look through the files say for an invitation I have to search through alllllllll the files or say a recipe.... do you see where I am going with this? So if we had folders say one for recipes, one for invitions, one for catalog shows, one for cooking shows, one for theme shows, one for games etc. Do you think that would be at all possible? PLEASSSSSSEEEEE with sugar on top? :eek:)

Cynthia what a great idea! I second that!!

Good idea. It would make searches a lot easier.

I think this is a great idea too!!

What a source of information! It would definitely make it easier to access that info when time is of the essence! Great suggestion!!:)

Bumping this upGreg? Any feedback? I would be willing to help if you need it.

I just search the files and normally find what I need. I think they're automatically added when people add an attachment to a post - so how would you categorise it?

like this"do you see where I am going with this? So if we had folders say one for recipes, one for invitions, one for catalog shows, one for cooking shows, one for theme shows, one for games etc. "

into categories as stated above. :eek:)

Hey, Greg! While we're at it...in honor of HWC month, how about letting survivors add a pink ribbon to their profile block?

But someone would have to manually categorise them, is what I'm saying... pretty time intensive.

We could probably find some volunteers to help out.

I never use our files because I can never find what I'm looking for. Categories would make it SOOOO much easier to navigate!

That's why I use the docs at WLPCtoo instead. :)

what is WLPCtoo?

Greg I see you are on...Any thought on this subject yet? Yes no maybe need help? SOmething, anything

I LOVE that idea Cynthia. I do the same thing as Deb and use WLPCtoo document section. It's great!:D

I definately agree!!The WLPC2 site is great for documents!! So hopefully Greag will say yes!! HINT HINT Greg

Especially since the MSN server that hosts all our WLPCtoo docs is down right now.

1. Can I use "Greg I Was Wondering..." in my Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, "Greg I Was Wondering..." is a versatile tool that can be used in all of your Pampered Chef parties. It's a great way to engage your guests and get them excited about our products!

2. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "Greg I Was Wondering..."?

No, "Greg I Was Wondering..." can be used by anyone, whether you're a consultant or just a fan of our products. It's a fun and interactive way to showcase our products and get people talking about them.

3. Is "Greg I Was Wondering..." customizable for my specific Pampered Chef business?

Yes, "Greg I Was Wondering..." is completely customizable. You can tailor it to your specific business needs and incorporate your own products and promotions into the game. This makes it a great tool for consultants to use in their parties.

4. Can I play "Greg I Was Wondering..." online with my virtual party guests?

Yes, "Greg I Was Wondering..." can be played both in-person and online. With the use of video conferencing tools, you can easily play the game with your virtual party guests and keep them engaged and entertained.

5. How do I get started with "Greg I Was Wondering..."?

To get started with "Greg I Was Wondering...", simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and access the game from the "Resources" tab. You can also reach out to your upline or Pampered Chef support for assistance with setting up the game and customizing it for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janel kelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dawn424383
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies