• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready to Rock in Texas and Pittsburgh with Gina Marie and Laura?

In summary, "Who's Ready to Rock in Texas and Pittsburgh with Gina Marie and Laura" is a Pampered Chef event that will be held in both Texas and Pittsburgh, hosted by Gina Marie and Laura. The event will feature a fun and interactive cooking experience showcasing Pampered Chef products and recipes. The specific dates and locations are yet to be announced, but updates will be provided by Gina Marie and Laura. Gina Marie has been with Pampered Chef for 1 1/2 years and is from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but currently living in Allen, Texas. Attendees can expect to learn new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products, as well as have the opportunity to interact with Gina Marie and Laura. Details on how to attend the event
chrpangel
My name is Gina Marie and I've been on the boards for about a week now. I'm originally from Pittsburgh, PA GO STEELERS! But I am now transplanted in Allen, TX about 20 min N of Dallas.

I've been doing PC for 1 1/2 years and my biz is *finally* on the upswing!

Happy to be here! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Hi Gina - Ho long have you been in Allen?? GO COWBOYS!!

Hello Gina from a fellow Gina!

Welcome to the boards - you'll enjoy all the good information on here:)

Hello Gina!! Welcome!!! Enjoy the site and I am sure you will find some great stuff. I always have.

Kathytnt said:

we moved here in '03 (Richardson) and since '04 have been in Allen :)

Kathytnt said:

Um, sorry, GO STEELERS! lol

Well to the board!! You are going to love it here!

Hi Gina! Welcome! Don't be afraid to post any questions you may have...even if you think they may be dumb....I do it all the time! ;)

Welcome to the board. You have found a great virtual cluster. Enjoy.

HelloWelcome Fellow Cheffer and Fellow Texan. I hope you get answers to your questions and plenty of creative ideas to give your business a great start!!

Debbie :D

Thanks! I totally LOVE it here!

Hi, Gina. My baby boy is in Dallas. He's attending Christ for the Nations Institute. I now have a warm spot in my heart for people in Texas. ;)

raebates said:
Hi, Gina. My baby boy is in Dallas. He's attending Christ for the Nations Institute. I now have a warm spot in my heart for people in Texas. ;)

Let me know when you come to Dallas! I'd love to meet you and your cute slippers!

I'm not sure when I'll be down that way. He's coming home for Christmas, so it will probably be a while. I'll be sure to let you know, though.

Awesome!!!!!!!

There's my new best friend :) Welcome to the board and you're right --

GO STEELERS!! :)

I thought I was your BIFF best 'net friend Jenn! :( :(

Whats up Gina! Gina is a sister-consultant in my cluster. :D

You're my old BFF... she's my new BFF... I can have two BFF right? :p

We need necklaces! :p

Hiya! Laura!! and Jen, you can NEVER have too many BFFs! Especially ones that will share a Vincent's and and IC light with you! lol

LOL we just need to bring Laura to the 'Burgh when you're visiting....

Laura... tax write off if we have a show... ! ha!

1. What is "Who's Ready to Rock in Texas and Pittsburgh with Gina Marie and Laura"?

"Who's Ready to Rock in Texas and Pittsburgh with Gina Marie and Laura" is a Pampered Chef event that will be held in both Texas and Pittsburgh, hosted by Gina Marie and Laura. It is a fun and interactive cooking experience that will showcase Pampered Chef products and recipes.

2. When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place in both Texas and Pittsburgh. The specific dates and locations are yet to be announced, but stay tuned for updates from Gina Marie and Laura!

3. How long has Gina Marie been with Pampered Chef?

Gina Marie has been with Pampered Chef for 1 1/2 years. She is from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but is currently living in Allen, Texas.

4. What can we expect from the event?

You can expect a fun and engaging cooking experience where you will learn new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products. There will also be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and interact with Gina Marie and Laura.

5. How can I attend the event?

Details on how to attend the event will be announced closer to the date. Be sure to follow Gina Marie and Laura on social media for updates and information on how to secure your spot at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grainsmommy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
JAE
  • PamperedJen76
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefDella
  • mrssyvo